If you have an AR15, you need to get this s**t.

gsracer

BANNED
Driver
fully legal for now at least, comes with an bureau of ATF approval letter tooo.

[yt]v50eqLqotKM[/yt]

damn thats a good bit of recoil for a .308

So what you are talking about is having a full auto ar15, yeah thats pretty cool and all but with how much ammo costs right now I don't really see the point until the zombie apocalypse happens and even then I'd rather have a full auto siaga 12.

yea thats the one, however i was able to get a rate of fire considerably higher than what they where doing in that video. I dumped a 30rd mag in 1.8 seconds. If you do the math thats roughly 1000 rounds per minute. Definitly worth the money.

Last edited:
its not legal to have a full auto ar15, however it is legal to bumpfire your ar15 to simulate full auto fire. The stock just facilitates making bump firing easier thats all.

There will be a time when these things get banned, so get one while you can.

Ah I gotcha, loop hole. They're relatively easy to get here, along with silencers, legally. But I don't know if I will ever spend the time or money to get them. I'll let my dad in Florida know though since he has two of those AR's.

gay, aside from showing off at the range bump firing is useless, i'd take 3rnd burst or a lightning link with f/a controls over that...besides magpul ctr.. nuff said as far as stocks go

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

OmG... Shit makes me wanna buy a fuggin AR RIGHT NOW!

by buy i hope you mean build..

lol, i love how people talk its about as gay as a full auto m16, its about as accurate as one too. I can knock off 10 targets with 3 rd bursts with it, ie its as accurate as you are.

gay, aside from showing off at the range bump firing is useless, i'd take 3rnd burst or a lightning link with f/a controls over that...besides magpul ctr.. nuff said as far as stocks go

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

by buy i hope you mean build..

Yes - Build - Ill be picking your brain soon for info

I'm not up on the 'AR' series of rifles. Which of these rifles does this bump fire gimmick work on?
There is a local place over here that makes two different types of those rifles. A Piston, and Gas operated style. Just wondering which of those it works on. I've been looking at getting one for a while now.

Its still an AR, It will still jam on the 3rd round.

Take that money and buy 2 Arsenals.

I'm not up on the 'AR' series of rifles. Which of these rifles does this bump fire gimmick work on?
There is a local place over here that makes two different types of those rifles. A Piston, and Gas operated style. Just wondering which of those it works on. I've been looking at getting one for a while now.

it doest matter how the bolt operates, bump firing is based off recoil, you basically use the felt recoil of the gun to ?bump? it back in forth while your finger stays in the trigger guard....to make its easier if you dont know the diff between piston ars and gas....just buy a colt/dpms/stag gas gun and go shoot, bolt gun will be more reliable in the long run but to the sub average shooter IE you, it won't make a difference...unless you wanna shoot underwater....

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 AM ----------

Its still an AR, It will still jam on the 3rd round.

Take that money and buy 2 Arsenals.

last time i checked my AR will put 30 rnds downrange no problem when using QUALITY ammo...don't let the crap youve heard about vietnam m16's jamming faster than your girls throat with my dick in it.....that shit was a combo of bad primers, no cleaning regiment and humidity....and clarify ?jam? noob...double feed? yeah thatl happen with any semi...stovepiped? not in 1500+ rnds...fail to fire? yes but ONLY with cheap ammo....

Back
Top Bottom