If u want to make extra money

alibaba

Ali Nassar
Driver
I need ppl to go to walmart and target and buy as many 360's as you can for 150 each, and I will pay $10 on top of the 150 plus tax.

I get to keep the giftcards they r giving out
with outh the gift cards I can't do anything with them

call if ur interested

954 534 4531

Xbox 360 Arcade Console with 2 Games & Bonus* $50 Walmart.com eGift Card

well he is buying the 360 from you. and since he has an electronic business probably would sell it wholesale or somewhere else. right??

Last edited:
What garentee does anyone have that they wont get stuck with a bunch of 360's?

I have done this for him in the past.. I made a decent amount of money doing this for his dads business. They are legit.

Correct^^^

I don't know wat to tell u about the guaratee , if I was lying u still have the receipts n can get ur full money back

If u wanna do it let me know before hand so I know how many ppl I have and what area u gonna be looking

How bout $20 for each? ill go pick up 10 after work - gotta deliver or pick up?

thats a big no dude.. I tried negotiating with his dad in the past.. not gonna happen. lol they wouldnt even give me 11 per xbox.

count me in. I'll hit up a bunch of places after work.

Last edited:
If u wanna do it let me know before hand so I know how many ppl I have and what area u gonna be looking

I can hit the Walmart in the Pompano Area - Do these have to be delivered? To where? How will you be paying?

thats a big no dude.. I tried negotiating with his dad in the past.. not gonna happen. lol they wouldnt even give me 11 per xbox.

count me in. I'll hit up a bunch of places after work.

LoL!

Last edited:
what can I tell u
There is always a risk in making money

Delivered unless u have like 10 or 15 then I'll go pick em up
u'll get payed in cash

If ur willing to come to Ft. Lauderdale I can prolly get 10-15 if they have em instock - my lil e30 wont fit all those

ill let you know around 6

New plan:
use the gift cards, and I will pay u 118 for each one
call me if u need more info

WTG? Thats a pretty shitty deal...

$150 + 6% tax = $159 - $118 = $41 Spent to Earn a $50 E-Gift Card

So u have to spend $41 to basically earn a WHOLE $9 that you HAVE to spend @ their store... not really a great money making deal if you ask me - GL :ugh:

Back
Top Bottom