If GOD made a toy...

...this would be it. If you don't believe me, go to your local wal-mart (preferably after 1a.m.) with a buddy, have him/her watch out for employee's and assemble this thing. This is the funnest fake-drifting toy ever. I rode if for like 20 minutes at WalMart today until i "drifted" into an endcap and knocked over a whole bunch of shit and had to run for my life. The ass end gets COMPLETELY sidewayz while you counter-steer the front wheel. You can get so fucking sideways that it will go backwards. :laugh:

orange_l.jpg

-dude. it comes with removable "training wheels" which are like little useless wheels that keep you from busting your ass. I let my boy justin ride it and he rolled in with a good 8mph entry speed. The front wheel popped up. He lost. I rolled in with a good 15mph entry spedd, kicked it out and fuckin slid around the endcap like fuckin' Tsuchiya himself. I guess thats why i drive a 240 and justin drives a VW golf. FAIL.

^LOL! dude i would so buy one and drift it at one of the events consider me a drifter. :laugh: but think huffy sliders are better.

Last edited:
Its called the Powerwing, i was looking for it on google.

http://www.razor.com/products/powerwing.php

Look at the description!
and there's a weight limit :laugh: (better start to loose weight guys or just beef up the suspenion ;))

A totally rippin’ side-to-side ride! The three-wheeler is all grown up and ready to rock! The latest craze from Razor, the Powerwing is a totally radical new way to ride. Just move your body side to side– the awesome three-wheeled design gets you going and keeps you moving! Mastering sideways drifting and 360 spins is simple and fun, so hop on for some super freaky freestyle fun!
LOL

Last edited:
143lbs id have to cut off my arms and legs to get down to that weight. When i was in shape i was 195 so yeah that will never happen LMAO

Ive lost a shitload of weight I dropped 65lbs since i graduated Give me like two more months and ill have my six pack again.

- Its held together with 10mm sized studs. I weight a healthy 260 and have been fucking around on this thing for like two hours today. No breakage. The wheels wear down quick tho, without even the slightest bit of tire-smoke.lol

Back
Top Bottom