I wish it allow here at florida.....

truth b told, actually it is successful, but recently the BIGGEST legal grower in cali was arrested for multiple charges. one of them was for selling to people who were not legal. but many believe that the government i involved and didnt like how he was making so much money.

many believe that the government i involved and didnt like how he was making so much money.

duhhhh marijuana dispensaries are legal under state law BUT NOT UNDER FEDERAL LAW

feds can walk in and shut a dispensary down with no problem opening one is fucking retarded its breaking federal law

IM STR8 AS FUK

if u have to resort to open a store to sell bud

den u aint doin it right :ugh::D

im fine with my marijuana laws in florida i have no problem buying and smoking it erday

duhhhh marijuana dispensaries are legal under state law BUT NOT UNDER FEDERAL LAW

feds can walk in and shut a dispensary down with no problem opening one is fucking retarded its breaking federal law

IM STR8 AS FUK

if u have to resort to open a store to sell bud

den u aint doin it right :ugh::D

im fine with my marijuana laws in florida i have no problem buying and smoking it erday
thing about this is, in cali there are countys where the law says you can legally grow up to 99 plants with a patient card. and FED don't get involved in grows less than 100 plants. its not on a fed level being under that many.
So LEGALLY 99 plants can be grown and the product from what was harvested can then be sold to the dispensery. you dont have to have your own place to sell it you can be the guy in the back making the money. I'm goingto cali on the 16th already have a half oz of purple urkle, and a half oz of OG Kush ready forme

Last edited:
thing about this is, in cali there are countys where the law says you can legally grow up to 99 plants with a patient card. and FED don't get involved in grows less than 100 plants. its not on a fed level being under that many.
So LEGALLY 99 plants can be grown and the product from what was harvested can then be sold to the dispensery. you dont have to have your own place to sell it you can be the guy in the back making the money. I'm goingto cali on the 16th already have a half oz of purple urkle, and a half oz of OG Kush ready forme

bullshit

Ed Rosenthal, author of dozens of books on marijuana cultivation, grew small "starter" plants for patients on behalf of the city government of Oakland. He was convicted in federal court for manufacturing marijuana.

"Ask Ed" Rosenthal (of High Times fame) was raided and charged by Federal agents the same day DEA Administrator Asa Hutchinson made a speech to the Commonwealth Club. With local permission, Rosenthal was cultivating marijuana "clones" or cuttings to be distributed to Bay Area medical marijuana clubs. "

not even plants clones lol

this aint even sum guy workin in the back this guy grew the clones ON BEHALF OF THE CITY GOVT OF OAKLAND and was convicted by the federal court

to use,grow, OR BUY marijuana in the state of california you need to have your G214 card which you dont have

Identification cards under the new state program are issued by county health departments.

"patients who possess a "written or oral recommendation" from their physician that he or she "would benefit from medical marijuana." Patients diagnosed with any illness where the medical use of marijuana has been "deemed appropriate and has been recommended by a physician" are provided with legal protection under this act. Conditions typically covered by the law include: arthritis; cachexia; cancer; chronic pain; HIV or AIDS; epilepsy; migraine; and multiple sclerosis"

this is all information takin from california proposition 215 and the california senate bill 420

here are the guidlines from CA senate bill 420

patients are allowed up to 6 mature or 12 immature plants and up to one-half pound of dried, processed marijuana.

Sonoma County is the ONLY county which allow up to 99 plants in a 100 square foot growing area plus 3 pounds of marijuana (the difference of 100 to 99 plants means nothing lol feds can arrest you for growing 1 plant)

your going to jail period 100 plants yield alot more than 3lbs

Many counties have increased the limits of possession and cultivation since the passage of the law in 2003 so yea how you have bud already on hold for you thats mad bullshit just cuz its slightly decriminalized in cali dont mean i can visit cali and walk into a dispensary and buy w.e. i want

this is all STATE LAW NOT FEDERAL LAW

While the Compassionate Use Act (proposition 215) is valid law in California, federal agents are still free to enforce Federal Law in California, regardless of local sanctioning. This has created a system where medical cannabis distributors can have a license from their County but still be raided and prosecuted.

feds can do wat they like they

Last edited:
its the fucking internet idk why ppl would talk shit when i can literally open another window and totally prove them wrong this shit is kinda my subject so yea no bullshittin on my watch

its like sum ppl i know that are like yea my dads got a lambo but its at da shop gettin quad turbos das why u never see it
:bsflag:
if you wanna lie about sumtin do yo homework so u wont look like an idiot

read a book nigga

Back
Top Bottom