I Want Video Of The Clean 360 I Did At Ter-tech Anyone?

I Realy want this video it was the first time my mom was in the car sideways. and she had never seen drifting before that. So lmk if anyone has it. I did a few 360s but only one came out perfect thats the vid i want. I might even pay if you have it. LMK!!

you took your mom drifting and did a 360? Man if I took my mom even for a run at an auto-x she be bitching the entire time about driving too fast, your an idiot for driving like that etc....

men i give you props that shit lookd awesome.... just a lil more practice and you can do the 360 and end into a drift ..... you need to lower the front dough.....
thats prob why u can do it. lol i cant do it in mine but im shure as hell gona try next countyline hahaha.

men i give you props that shit lookd awesome.... just a lil more practice and you can do the 360 and end into a drift ..... you need to lower the front dough.....
thats prob why u can do it. lol i cant do it in mine but im shure as hell gona try next countyline hahaha.

you have to get approval first.

It Was Just After The Tandems Id Love Some Vid And Mom Would Too. She Actually Liked It? Wow

You can deffinitly do it with any suspension even stock its just hard to catch it on ur line and the first one i did ended in drift and on my line, thats why i want the vid.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom