I want to run myself over, but I cant.

My engine completely keeled over on mei dont mean it was just a bohg it was an all out dying of then engine, needless to say i'm not going to do such an important job by myself incase i **** up even if i did it before. My dad was my mechanic until he moved to oklahoma soi need the name of a place where they'd be willing to replace a whole engine for relatively cheap. (I can't say that without hearing my bank account cry.) Money isn't that much of an issue for me personally but my mom is gonna pay for it all so if someone can help me out with a shop near little havana with toyota experience send me a pm. i'm gonna try not to get alchohol poisoning or something and that neds my undided attenshun ... *rolls over and dies*

roll over and die when it comes out YOUR pocket, when my engine blew i got 2 jobs, got it swaped with a 95, low miles ka, free clutch that grabbed like crazy, exhaust and s14 seat's all for $700 at some spanish shop across from the hialiah speedway over that huge lake. I think its called Continental Motors, check around that scrap yard section, you'll find salvation there. **** happens for a reason bro, u might end up finding a REALLY good motor for cheap, if you deserve it

hey buddy, u do know my friend nick has a PERFECT n/a supra motor for sale right? lmao... sorry i forgot to tell you, all gaskets are new, run and idles like a new car, it was keept by a toyota engineer, and maintained like a mother, let me know if you need help buying it, cause its ready to be pulled out of it's chassi.

Back
Top Bottom