i want this NOW!

buhh i went to purchase it and is unavailable.......that thing is just awesome lol im never been a die hard fan of starwars even that i really like the movies and attractions ..but that thing is just hilarious !! :)./

EDITED .. i just so the price tag..... heeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllll no...

Total Price: $2,739.99 on ebay!

i thought it was like less than 1,000 or something around there.. since projectors are still expensive.. but for that price bose is better lol

Last edited:
dude! its R2D2 man! he can walk with you in the mall and shit lol

and an ewok one would be sick but creapy at the same time...what if you wake up in the middle of the night and he is stairing at you? lol...process that.

holy shit thats so bad ass... i like the noises that he make. but yeah i wouldnt be surprised if that bitch is super $$$$$

weak..... it would be cool if instead of turning off it just shot red laser beams to kill/destroy anything in its path blocking the view...

weak..... it would be cool if instead of turning off it just shot red laser beams to kill/destroy anything in its path blocking the view...

or since he never did have any laser beams... have his little arm come out and poke the shit out of whatever is there.

man this thing has features op the ying yaang

damn I want one 2K is way cheaper than what I was thinking

The contrast ratio on it sucks big time. You can get a projector for 700 that has a better ratio than it.

Back
Top Bottom