I thought we were family :(

this is why i make sure nobody goes near my shit. people that go there to spectate that are not a part of this forum dont know shit about respect.

+ 6 trillion

i remeber some ass clown stole alex's shifter out of his car while it was broken down none the less... sigh so sad really.

yea carlos one time someone knocked over all my tools n shit right next to my trailer . got back to the pits and my skit was skattered all over the road infront of my trailer. fuckin pos people

ima tie a vicious man eating dog next to my car when i go to spectate or taking a brake at skid pad -.- check everyones keys and see if they have the paint stuck in the groves :bigthumbu

For real I actually walked back into the pits before to find some wanna be hialeah gangsta sitting on my car

at skidpad ther are no lights for the pit and people are constantly wondering thru ther.......

at skidpad ther are no lights for the pit and people are constantly wondering thru ther.......

that is the number 1 downfall....i think they should make spectators park opposite like they used too....if u aint driving or helping a driver u shuddnt be allowed over point blank

you gotta embrace the hate! it's jealousy. i wouldn't fix it, i'd rock that shit in whoever did thats face. make 'em realize there a loser, too busy touching other peoples stuff to get a car and drift themselves.

sidenote, miamigetlow, i love the new avatar. (light emitting from crotches)

lolz wow. reminds me of when someone sat in E30's bimmer and scratched the shit out of it...

you are obmiting the fact that E30 likes to sit on other peoples cars... to the TS, what are you going to do man? Buy a pitbull, put barb wires around your car? Its a public event, it effed up that someone did that to you, but there is nothing you can do.

but there is nothing you can do.

Stop slipping up, gaurd your shit, watch your shit.

Even I am very very careful about my tools/parts/equipment....and im racing in the Florida Keys with a group of old men that see each other every month. If you leave your shit out....your gunna get jacked...windows down unlocked car....hope your ready. I left my cell phone in my car once with the winows up, top up...just in the center....guess what, I went to work the track for one hour...shit was gone.

As far as ppl sitting on your car...if you don't want that shit to occur....never be more than eye sight away from your car at events...if you are, have a friend keep an eye out. Put an alarm on your race car.

Rolling up your windows, locking doors, chaining shit together, putting tools away....all very time consuming and inconveint...yeah, well so is working to pay for to replace your shit, then going out and re-buying your shit.

I realize that this thread was started in light of some cock sucker keying this dudes bumper...thats the exception, you can't do shit about it...but don't cry when shit goes south because you were not prepared for it.

it would help to get a sticker that says fuck off my ride

actually that makes u more of a target.....i still say spectators should not be allowed to walk the pits unsupervised.......they have no reason to be walking through a dark pit, u cant say i wanna see the car because its pitch black so either watch the event or go home

actually that makes u more of a target.....i still say spectators should not be allowed to walk the pits unsupervised.......they have no reason to be walking through a dark pit, u cant say i wanna see the car because its pitch black so either watch the event or go home

true that, but either way you cant tell whos who when its pitch black, so theres always going to be some asshole walking and wondering wherever the fu*ck he/she wants

Back
Top Bottom