i think my tranny took a sh*t. -_-

Mr.rmschiko

Driver
hey what's up guys,
well my problem is that my car wont go into gear . i press the clutch all the way down and try putting it into first and i get nothing , i've tried other gears also and its the same crap.. :(
does this mean my tranny took a shit ? help me out and tell me what you think

i've checked it and it looks fine to me and the clutch master cylinder is working fine too , but idkk why its doing that shit

have someone press the clutch while you check to see if the slave moves. if it does then you have to pull the tranny.
FML :mad:
like i said before the slave works fine i bleeded the system at least 4 times yesterday and my tranny is still acting up and thats why i think it took a crap

ok this happens to me from time to time, prob synchros idk, really frustrating the first time it happened, what i do with the car off put it in first and turn the motor over a couple times, yes the car will lurch forward, after that it goes in gear fine, really weird, my clutch system is fine too btw

ok this happens to me from time to time, prob synchros idk, really frustrating the first time it happened, what i do with the car off put it in first and turn the motor over a couple times, yes the car will lurch forward, after that it goes in gear fine, really weird, my clutch system is fine too btw
you know funny thing is when i first drove the car(i just drop the motor not to long ago i'm building my hatch) i did that and it drove fine but when i put it into neutral it wont go back into gear , so i know there's something up with my pos tranny

Back
Top Bottom