I swear officer I didn't know.....

Anyone know how to fix speedometers? Mines been broken since i had it, i was wondering if anyone knew how to fix it, i know none of you have a supra but, it's basically the same as far as dials go right???

When you're pulled over, your speedo is showing 0, so the cop cant tell it's broken. When he asks how fast you were going, you say that you were going with the traffic flow and that you were paying more attention to the road than your speed.

Now about the speedometer thing... I dunno.

im sure its not much and can be repaired, call up a speedometer shop and ask them if they have any ideas, if they can fix it today or w\e, would it be cheaper if you pulled the cluster for inspection or rather have teh whole car installed for trouble shooting.

How hard is it to swap the instrument clusters? $10 dollars @ a junker.... in the e30 it takes no more than 15 minutes to have the new one installed and everything put back together.

rwdrift said:
When you're pulled over, your speedo is showing 0, so the cop cant tell it's broken. When he asks how fast you were going, you say that you were going with the traffic flow and that you were paying more attention to the road than your speed.

Now about the speedometer thing... I dunno.

Na Not Really Becuase My Firneds Civic When Shes Idling The Speedometer bounces like every 5 seconds.....

Officer Alex said:
Na Not Really Becuase My Firneds Civic When Shes Idling The Speedometer bounces like every 5 seconds.....

Civics are known for having faulty speedos and the Tachometer reads a good 500RPM higher to keep people from over-revving those bad-boys. Keep in mind that delay in the tach was for the sportier engines but the tachometers all got the design anyways.

Nelvis138 said:
Civics are known for having faulty speedos and the Tachometer reads a good 500RPM higher to keep people from over-revving those bad-boys. Keep in mind that delay in the tach was for the sportier engines but the tachometers all got the design anyways.

cant blame her its a DX Model :(

Back
Top Bottom