I Set My Friends On Fire

elliotmac

went full retard "/
Driver
Many of you guys have heard their hardcore version of Crank Dat already and it's the only thing you've heard of them. They recently got signed to a record label call Epitaph (such other bands signed to it as Rancid, Story Of The Year, From First To Last, Offspring, and more) and are touring later this year. These kids are really good friends of mine and I'm just helping them promote their band. You can check out their myspace at

myspace.com/isetmyfriendsonfire

chronicles-2.jpg

every other week they have new episodes of their "chronicals" they're hilarious and you guys should all check them out.

Their album drops October 7th and will be in stores everywhere. As well as iTunes

merch is sold at www.kingsroadmerch.com

they're always down to hang out and chill.

please, if you don't like them, dont bash this thread, keep your opinions to yourself.

Thanks.

but....but..."/

are you saying you'd rather hang out with ralph than me? bc I will f*ckn shit a brick. you have to like ME moarrrr!!!! EVERYONE HAS TO LIKE ME MORE! ME ME ME!

lol, totally kidding, I'm not psycho.

we'll get together one of these weekends, or maybe bring him to the meet on wednesday! =)

are you saying you'd rather hang out with ralph than me? bc I will f*ckn shit a brick. you have to like ME moarrrr!!!! EVERYONE HAS TO LIKE ME MORE! ME ME ME!

lol, totally kidding, I'm not psycho.

we'll get together one of these weekends, or maybe bring him to the meet on wednesday! =)

wait a minute? you can physically shit a birck? cus i need to see this!

I knew the lead singer of ISMOF, and he's a big douche bag. He wanted to fight me at one point 'cause this girl he "loved" dated me... I was down, but he scurried away, I guess? I dunno.
Point is: Egypt is a faygotsampson.

^Bro, please...

There is no need to express your dislike in the band members. Please respect the OP and the singer by NOT bashing on them, like he specifically asked for. If you have nothing good to say, then don't say anything at all...

Anyways.... Elliot, I'm down to hang one day with all you guys or go to one of the shows. :]

I knew the lead singer of ISMOF, and he's a big douche bag. He wanted to fight me at one point 'cause this girl he "loved" dated me... I was down, but he scurried away, I guess? I dunno.
Point is: Egypt is a faygotsampson.

it's funny that you can't read.

^Bro, please...

There is no need to express your dislike in the band members. Please respect the OP and the singer by NOT bashing on them, like he specifically asked for. If you have nothing good to say, then don't say anything at all...

Anyways.... Elliot, I'm down to hang one day with all you guys or go to one of the shows. :]

thank you, sir.

epitaph is a big label, pretty cool to see them get signed.

the soldier boy cover got really old really fast

they made that song as a joke, tbh. When the band they used to be in broke up, they wanted to continue to make music, so they made the crank dat cover and had fun with it.

yeah, it did get old, but it's what got them to get loads of fans which is how they got signed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom