I need your help guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ dude u wana know what kind of person leo is??

when i first met leo he was a cool dude to me and i had no problem with him so i helped him out. i legit welded his diff and welded up his exhaust after he had done his sr swap and needed an exhuast he found at the junkyard cut and rewelded to fit his car.

i charged him like 30 bucks for like 2 hours of geting his exhaust to fit right witch i didnt mind cus he helped me out when i boosted my z and i thanked him a million times and to give you an idea of the kind of person i am i got food for everyone that helped me with my project.

at this point in his drifting career he still couldnt get his car side ways and when he did it never lasted for more then 2secs but after night after night of him posting and boosting his ego on this site leo turned into the next bill fisher from just posting on this forum and watching youtube videos i guess. so he starts talking shit about real driftiers like secrets2k just cus he felt special on this site and cus no one on here passes up a chance to talk shit when some body starts it.

then the shit talking moved to me saying i couldnt weld and making fun of my car when im the guy that without thinking twice gave him a free sr injector when he had a miss fire and could not figure out why untill i pointed out one if his injectors was fried.

point is dont let him fool you hes a realy crapy dude, his last cool move was he asked a friend of mine to borrow tires for an event and still hasent given them back after 2 weeks and hasent answered a text or call since he borrowed the tires....on top of that he sold him a fack part that he will not refund because he made of some story.

leo makes good people seem like assholes because its a forum and u never get to realy know people on hear so its very easy to make your self seem like somthing your not.

^ dude u wana know what kind of person leo is??

when i first met leo he was a cool dude to me and i had no problem with him so i helped him out. i legit welded his diff and welded up his exhaust after he had done his sr swap and needed an exhuast he found at the junkyard cut and rewelded to fit his car.

i charged him like 30 bucks for like 2 hours of geting his exhaust to fit right witch i didnt mind cus he helped me out when i boosted my z and i thanked him a million times and to give you an idea of the kind of person i am i got food for everyone that helped me with my project.

at this point in his drifting career he still couldnt get his car side ways and when he did it never lasted for more then 2secs but after night after night of him posting and boosting his ego on this site leo turned into the next bill fisher from just posting on this forum and watching youtube videos i guess. so he starts talking shit about real driftiers like secrets2k just cus he felt special on this site and cus no one on here passes up a chance to talk shit when some body starts it.

then the shit talking moved to me saying i couldnt weld and making fun of my car when im the guy that without thinking twice gave him a free sr injector when he had a miss fire and could not figure out why untill i pointed out one if his injectors was fried.

point is dont let him fool you hes a realy crapy dude, his last cool move was he asked a friend of mine to borrow tires for an event and still hasent given them back after 2 weeks and hasent answered a text or call since he borrowed the tires....on top of that he sold him a fack part that he will not refund because he made of some story.

leo makes good people seem like assholes because its a forum and u never get to realy know people on hear so its very easy to make your self seem like somthing your not.

cliff notes?

fuck all u pale face motherfuckers! from the bottom of my soul i hate white devils, ooooooh shit i hate you faggots... ive never been a hater but you cock suckers make my skin crawl! you deserve payback for all the shit you did! you got off scott free when you brought hell on earth. white devil bastards

fuck all u pale face motherfuckers! from the bottom of my soul i hate white devils, ooooooh shit i hate you faggots... ive never been a hater but you cock suckers make my skin crawl! you deserve payback for all the shit you did! you got off scott free when you brought hell on earth. white devil bastards

So you paint your nails black?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom