get the krust back or keep the daily

• daily

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • krust

Votes: 19 73.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
its not so clean. it LOOKS clean.
it has bondowork ont eh quarters. the bulkhead is twisted and has been pulled.
the floorboard is full of holes. the trunk is rattlecanned and it leaks. the gastank has a dent in it and the so do the framerails.

Bulkhead? You mean the core support? Sounds like you want the car back more than anything, now that I hear more it sounds like a damaged/bondo'd rust bucket. I voted for the coupe but I retract that now. Keep the civic for the time being.

LOL were u by metro zoo this morning? a civic exactly like this did a ricer fly by when i was going to some chicks house like at 830am

Think about it, you're going from a comfortable, fuel efficient, modern sedan(more modern) that looks good and probably doesn't give you any problems, to an old uncomfortable economy coupe that gets mediocre gas mileage and needs work. The only reason I would trade is if I had some kind of emotional attachment to the S13.

dont do it bro sireously. last time u traded the coupe cuz " daddy" said to get rid of it and not to spend money on it... wat happen now? get ur story str8. then u said u didnt wanna spend money on it... now u say u wanna build it??? do u even have a job? to afford a build? can u afford to crash the car and not have something to move around? or have it stolen and all the money into it? like they said b4.. keep the DD. and if ur sireous. get a job. and buy a beater.

Think about it, you're going from a comfortable, fuel efficient, modern sedan(more modern) that looks good and probably doesn't give you any problems, to an old uncomfortable economy coupe that gets mediocre gas mileage and needs work. The only reason I would trade is if I had some kind of emotional attachment to the S13.

^^ +++1

sounds like that kid fucked up your old ride. id be sooooo pissed. if i would trade back id want my old car to be in the same shape as when i traded it.

yea i understand everyones point of view. im keeping the sedan for now.
and if a good deal comes my way ill take it but i will not rush into one. i do not want another bucket. thanks for the feedback everyone.

Back
Top Bottom