I need major help :(

i wishhh but this was my dailyyy! now i have nothing ! so i cant just have a drift car i wishhh but i have taken it to the skid pad as a matter of fact as soon as this is donee im gonna take it outn there i got good plans for the new coupeee

Remember when I hit that log in Opa Locka... I took out my entire suspension on the passenger side.

ahh the memories.

damn... sorry to hear that, I liked the car and agree that ur friend should pay for it... u were cool enough to let him drive he should be friend enough to at least pay for the damages.

oh and let me know wen ur done swapping all of the part I'm interested on it.

here are some interior pics...

2s116ab.jpg

334qh3a.jpg

263zonq.jpg

j0wmfa.jpg

suspension is just dirty... not more than 7 , 9 months old

this is how the car looks like in the other side... FINEEEE

2nb8xfd.jpg

here is a video of the car... i took this today..

Last edited by a moderator:
thats sad bro.... i know a few ppl on here that can fix it...unless u physically no how to fix it urself its not worth the money u will spend to get it right

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

thats sad bro.... I know a few ppl on here that can fix it...unless u physically no how to fix it urself its not worth the money u will spend to get it right

very sad man....

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

these are some of the parts i still have left for sale.. lmk

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom