I Need Help!!!

Phil @ Aero K

AK's V.P.
Driver
I need help.....my next track car that i am going to build is in Atlanta GA and im in Coral Springs SFL...its the car ive been looking for and there arent that many around here to where i have a plethera to choose from thats why im settling with it so far away. My issue is that the guy that im buying it from said he couldnt meet halfway (i was thinking around Ocala) and driving up there is 22-24 hours there and back and i dont have time to get off work to do that, so my only other option is to have it shipped. My question is do any of you guys know of a shipping company that can do it for cheap or even better if anyone is willing to make arrangements with me so i can get it or anything like that, i just need some help and i need it fast b/c i have to have my car ready for the event. HELP!!!!!! :ugh:

ONE80ESSEX said:
I need help.....my next track car that i am going to build is in Atlanta GA and im in Coral Springs SFL...its the car ive been looking for and there arent that many around here to where i have a plethera to choose from thats why im settling with it so far away. My issue is that the guy that im buying it from said he couldnt meet halfway (i was thinking around Ocala) and driving up there is 22-24 hours there and back and i dont have time to get off work to do that, so my only other option is to have it shipped. My question is do any of you guys know of a shipping company that can do it for cheap or even better if anyone is willing to make arrangements with me so i can get it or anything like that, i just need some help and i need it fast b/c i have to have my car ready for the event. HELP!!!!!! :ugh:

Im on Vacation the week following next. Gimme a plane ticket and gas money and Ill Transport it for you! :D

so your saying you would do it before you go on vacation because i would need it soon...find out how much it would be total

The Redline 03 said:
PM me if you need a travel agent to help you out. I'll see if I can get you guys a good price.

im not ganna do the fly and drive thing, tickets are like 200 bucks and gas would be another 100 or so, i found a shipping company thatll do it for 400 but thats last resort...the ideal thing would for me to pay someone to drive up there with a trailer and drive it back on a trailer, that would be awesome....so any takers?

yo phil its eddie....What company did u find to ship for $400.00?? Because i was thinking of going to pick up my s14 in carolina with my dads truck but to carolina and back is like $300.00 in gas plus i gotta rent a uhaul trailer, and time is money so i rather ship it...maybe we can get a good deal on shipping if we both ship down 2 cars at the same time??

b20teg said:
yo phil its eddie....What company did u find to ship for $400.00?? Because i was thinking of going to pick up my s14 in carolina with my dads truck but to carolina and back is like $300.00 in gas plus i gotta rent a uhaul trailer, and time is money so i rather ship it...maybe we can get a good deal on shipping if we both ship down 2 cars at the same time??

o whats up nigga......this site that i found this morining actually quoted me 350... http://www.americanprideautoride.com ... so yea check it out

The best thing would be if someone around here had a truck and a trailer and went and got it for me, that would be awesome...of course i would pay for gas and everything and a little extra in your pocket

Well, atleast keep me in mind when you get any reservations for hotels for future events or anything like that. Good luck on getting your car man, hope to see you sliding at the event. Maybe in the future I can help you transport cars to events. . . :cool:

Back
Top Bottom