I need a South Florida Photographer

z4k

Super Mod
Driver
I need someone or ones to take a few shots of me and my fellow S2Kers. I just started a SFL Chapter on www.s2kca.com. We have a chance to be featured in the Site News Letter. You phot will be mailed out nation wide for all the registered users of the forum to see. Also I will be mailed several extra copies to distribute locally to Dealers, Shops and S2000 onwers/enthusist.

Your sig and contact info will be included I will make sure of it so you will get your name out.

Needs to be done and email High Res by the end of this month. There will be about 10 S2000s.

As far as payment I don't got much, if anything. I can offer lunch, dinner bag of chips and soda.

Thanks for looking.

zak gimme a call when you can i've PM'd you my number all im waiting for is my new lense so lmk

hey!
im always open
my gear i have available to me:
bodies-nikon d80, d300
lense-18-135, 10.5 fisheye, 70-200 2.8
and i have studio lights
pm me for other details

If you want to do a serious shoot and you have a bunch of S2K owners that are willing to participate, then contact TJ @ Stasis Productions. He's got some crazy gear to take pictures, from tripods to mounts and remote flashes. Not to mention the huge selection of lenses he has.

You've seen his pictures already on the forum so I don't need to talk about the quality of the picture much.

But like I said, if you get 10 guys in a shoot, and they all pitch in some, you will get enough to get an awsome quality shoot by Stasis. You can follow the link on my sig if you would like.

Just talk to TJ and see what you guys can work out.

- Erick

If you want to do a serious shoot and you have a bunch of S2K owners that are willing to participate, then contact TJ @ Stasis Productions. He's got some crazy gear to take pictures, from tripods to mounts and remote flashes. Not to mention the huge selection of lenses he has.

You've seen his pictures already on the forum so I don't need to talk about the quality of the picture much.

But like I said, if you get 10 guys in a shoot, and they all pitch in some, you will get enough to get an awsome quality shoot by Stasis. You can follow the link on my sig if you would like.

Just talk to TJ and see what you guys can work out.

- Erick

Not trying to rain on your parade or anything but just because he has alot of gear doesn't mean he's the best man for the job. I've done photoshoots with just my fisheye and my XT and turned out great. Its more about the photographer. I'm not knocking him or anything because he does great work. I know a guy that does portraits and has over 30k in gear. When he did an automotive shoot it sucked horribly. He tried to blame it on the conditions but a guy shooting with less experience and knowledge had better pictures than him.

Also you might want to post links to his threads with pictures because his site is being reworked and there's only one shot.

His threads are everywhere in the Picture and Videos section. If you are a frequent visitor to this forum, you must have at some point seen his pictures. This year already he has been at Moroso and Countyline to take pictures.

The reason I only mentioned the gear he has is because that's the thing that people never see and that often goes unsaid. As you've quoted me saying it: "You've seen his pictures already on the forum so I don't need to talk about the quality of the picture much."

Thinking about it twice, I should have reworded it. But in the end, the message was that you can see the pictures and decide for yourself.

- Erick

Back
Top Bottom