I need ~10 'show worthy' drift cars - Daytona 3/13-3/15

boxmod

Driver
J-Lo and I are driving a demo that we were invited to do at Destination Daytona for spring break crowds of 10-15k expected people per day with over 30k for the weekend. I was asked to bring other cars to show.

Deal was originally that I was told to find 'neon and system type' cars. After telling the guy I don't know them kind of folk but I'll try, I eventually gave up. He gave me the go ahead to invite DECENT LOOKING drift cars instead.

The EVENT is March 13, 14, 15th. If you are invited/approved, then you will get one free pass ($25) value per day you show your car. There is bikini contests, djs, roller derby something, motorcylce stunting, drifting, and concert at night as well as SPRING BREAK CHICKS AND BARS. There might be more perks such as meeting people, perhaps a future sponsor. Never know who you might see here. There might be a room rate for people to share if choosing to stay more than one day (or not travel back and forth), I'll let you all know.

Event roll-in is 10:30-11:00 each day. Please be on time if you plan to show.
Remember, this is NOT A DRIVING EVENT, only SHOW, but it is a good opp to show your sponsors what you get to do, and if no current sponsors, good on a resume of what you have done.

To even be considered you must have:
all body panels, preferrably a kit
matching paint scheme
some damage is ok within reason
prefer non-stock wheels

ONLY IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE REPLY HERE WITH THE FOLLOWING::
YOUR NAME
WHAT DAY(S) YOU ARE WANTING TO COME
YOUR FAVORITE ITEM AT TACO BELL.
CURRENT PIC OF CAR

I will reply in PM to all, stating YES or NO, and asking for contact phone and such if you are in. If not enough cars are able to make it/want to, I am not able to have only 2 or 3 show, I need 8-12 cars, possibly more allowed if I get good response.

Thanks guys, sorry for short notice, this just got flipped on me Wednesday.

Here is a flyer for the event:
l_f77c007cdfbd44ac854962fa6e7fedd9.jpg

YOUR NAME
WHAT DAY(S) YOU ARE WANTING TO COME
YOUR FAVORITE ITEM AT TACO BELL.
CURRENT PIC OF CAR

Erick Mahle
Attending on the 13th and 14th.
Taco Bell Steak Quesadillas

Most current picture of the car (although it is getting paint new kit next week):

431297461_yCzbo-XL-3.jpg

- Erick

BADASS, daytona needs this. To bad im not there to enjoy it and my car looks like shit so no driving it

YOUR NAME-Josh
WHAT DAY(S) YOU ARE WANTING TO COME-13-14-15
YOUR FAVORITE ITEM AT TACO BELL.- Meximelt
CURRENT PIC OF CAR-you just saw it at the desoto event...will wash it and polish my rims lol.

PLEASE NOTICE THERE IS NO DRIVING INVOLVED, THIS IS STRICTLY FOR SHOW POSITIONS- I WAS TOLD IT WOULD BE IN THE MAIN ENTRANCE WHERE EVERYONE WILL WALK BY or POSSIBLY IN THE MIDWAY TYPE AREA.

sorry, I asked about more drivers, but I was told to just find cars to show. I dont think he will change his mind day of, but I don't know, I wouldn't come without any provisions for a just-in-case thing. If you are interested in showing shant/aero-k let me know. Still great for exposure/sponsor feedback reports.

thanks for the offer man, i wish i could, sounds like fun but countyline is on that weekend too and it fits my budget a little better.

i gotta save as much money as possible

ok, i thought u picked sebrign because i didnt say you were in, thats cool then. np

Its gonna be hard to find some hard parking drifters around these parts......:laugh:

well the show might be really fun and like i said, possibly business owners/people who might know someone, and get you sponsored maybe.

Last edited:
YOUR NAME : Steven Larsen
CAR: 1985 AE86 GTS Coupe (super clean) rims, alot of suspension work, system
WHAT DAY(S) YOU ARE WANTING TO COME: 15th
YOUR FAVORITE ITEM AT TACO BELL: nachos belle grande:bigthumbu
CURRENT PIC OF: painting it this week

3k93m23l1ZZZZZZZZZ92k8f0480bd4ab31c.jpg

Last edited:
^^ That one there looks like it is in the same condition of some of my socks. LOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom