I like pickles in my cornhole

Thats what I meant to say, but your car still looks better IMO.... If you want a subie get a "Cuter" one
Well this is my favorite body style. My doubts are more on the subject of "fair trade". And thanks for the compliments.
Are u blind? Yes this subie is very nice but ur nicer and more $ than this pos car. Btw I would love to trade u my car. :bigthumbu

You think? lol I just always think 240s are under valued in the car market. For some reason a 240 with an sr is cheaper than a civic with some gay swap. And I love your car, but I need something that won't make we want to put a 1j in it lol

Well this is my favorite body style. My doubts are more on the subject of "fair trade". And thanks for the compliments.

You think? lol I just always think 240s are under valued in the car market. For some reason a 240 with an sr is cheaper than a civic with some gay swap. And I love your car, but I need something that won't make we want to put a 1j in it lol

i know more about ur car then all these people trust me its well worth the trade, talk to adam about it he knows the subbie

You're really questioning whether you should trade -______-

C'mon bro.

^Fuck I did it agian, Sal.

If its a straight trade ill do it in a heartbeat, that Subaru looks amazing. Also the grunt those engines make sound gnarly.
But, it would be nice to have this car as a daily/track car.
Beat up a little in this picture, but you get the idea.
http://noriyaro.com/?p=509

Last edited:
Just daily a stock s13 4x4 status with a/c :driving:

trust me I've been looking for one but can't find em!

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

If its a straight trade ill do it in a heartbeat, that Subaru looks amazing. Also the grunt those engines sound gnarly.
But, it would be nice to have this car as a daily/track car.
Beat up a little in this picture, but you get the idea.
http://noriyaro.com/?p=509

haha that's awesomeeee

Thats what I meant to say, but your car still looks better IMO.... If you want a subie get a "Cuter" one

Idk shit about Subies no lie. I like em but don't know jack shit about em.

I agree with that guy^^^ though. I love your car Leo. But... its YOUR CAR. YOU AND ONLY YOU can make the right or wrong decision. Whatever the outcome just don't regret it.

I'm sure you'd make that Subie look bad ass though.

Otis is mad cause he is black and can't own cool cars only chevys and fan boi is300.

I say we fuck about it so I can tell you to keep your car. The reason it's not sold (your car) it's because it's not worth 15k post a real price then it will get sold and you will get what you want. Now about the Subaru, for some reason to me it looks like a problem. I don't know why it's just a feeling I have. It's like when you get a reach around from your friend not your best friend..it's weird.

As lame as your mustang wheels are, I would still keep the coupe. Finish it, put a bumper on it, and some aero, and some real wheels, and it'll be a far better car than the subaru. But that's just my two cents.

Idk shit about Subies no lie. I like em but don't know jack shit about em.

I agree with that guy^^^ though. I love your car Leo. But... its YOUR CAR. YOU AND ONLY YOU can make the right or wrong decision. Whatever the outcome just don't regret it.

I'm sure you'd make that Subie look bad ass though.

That's true babe omg you're so cute.

Otis is mad cause he is black and can't own cool cars only chevys and fan boi is300.

I say we fuck about it so I can tell you to keep your car. The reason it's not sold (your car) it's because it's not worth 15k post a real price then it will get sold and you will get what you want. Now about the Subaru, for some reason to me it looks like a problem. I don't know why it's just a feeling I have. It's like when you get a reach around from your friend not your best friend..it's weird.

You're right!:ugh:

As lame as your mustang wheels are, I would still keep the coupe. Finish it, put a bumper on it, and some aero, and some real wheels, and it'll be a far better car than the subaru. But that's just my two cents.
Their not lame :(

lol but I see where you're going.

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Straight trade and shes all yours!!! lol :D

shit better include a full copy of Forza 4 before it even comes out :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom