I just got my Jline wheels 6SL2 what you think?

dos40esex

40199_427584581601_726886601_4787730_6520277_n.jpg

17x8 front
17x9.5 rear

for what i paid the finish doesnt convince me...but there they are.... opinions?

why did you go so weak on a set of almost full custom wheels?

Because our streets down here in southamerica are not like the ones in MIA....
thats why i didnt go they way i wanted.....

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Used or new? Price?

Brand new.... price? alot... plus shipping to southamerica plus custom FEES! dont wanna think about it ... ill post pics soon of how they look.

Im still waiting for my tires since here i coulndt find them... gotta bring them from the US...

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

nice. Are they green? Or is that just the lighting?

yeah they are darkgreen

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Roads here aren't as nice as you may think sir ....
Goodluck

Roads here aren't as nice as you may think sir ....
Goodluck

I lived in miami for a long time believe me they are way better than here.....

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

8" wide??? Did you order from TireRack or something?

tiretack dont sell jline...group5

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

8" wide??? Did you order from TireRack or something?

tiretack dont sell jline...group5

for full custom wheels you got some shitty sizing dude,it doesnt matter how bad the roads are if you spend all that $ on wheels get the most out of them.theirs "civic's" out there with wider wheels, did you get those used they look like the driftunit's s14 one's same finish too idk about the weak width though none the less congrats on the new wheels dudeski.

Back
Top Bottom