I have posted some photos in the gallery here

Go People The Guy Took These For You Guys At Least Check Them Out!!!!!!!!!

I wasnt able to attend this event, but I just wanted to say that I love the way that you take your photos. Mad props, hope to meet you next event, and probably will be participating myself as well

sweet... but none of my car, theres a bunch under black 240s on your fotki. i guess i still have to pay for all mine. =(

steve97s14 said:
sweet... but none of my car, theres a bunch under black 240s on your fotki. i guess i still have to pay for all mine. =(

I just posted some up here (sorry your car wasnt there)ill see whatI cn do - easierif I knew which was yours heh, they are still low res, and watermarked heavily. I reduced pricing on all photos on the fotki...

eNtRy SpEeD said:
I wasnt able to attend this event, but I just wanted to say that I love the way that you take your photos. Mad props, hope to meet you next event, and probably will be participating myself as well

Kick ass, are you going to be at FESTIVAL OF SPEED at Moroso? Sure to be a banging event

I love this pic! Makes me look like I am coming for the kill! :laugh:
IMG_0416.jpg

^^^Just plain awesome :bigthumbu . We really need an aftermarket front bumper like Goodline, CBY, Run-Free, etc at least in pics like that lol.

Back
Top Bottom