I have no clue - Radiator Change - No Gears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright I got the Transmission cooler in and my other fan working, and the car gets into gear :D. Now it's just overheating, possibly bubbles in the lines... :eek: some one said I might have cracked my engine....

any who I'm letting it cool down right now, and then checking the coolant/water level. Thanks for all the help!

Last edited:
For real guys, we all start somewhere. There's no need to flame on someone for something like that. It's actually your criticism that discourages people from trying things like working on their cars.

Lets just just hope that next time the OP does something, he looks more into what he is doing first. lol

I wasnt flaming the original poster, I was making a point.

And all this happy -be-nice-to-everyone oversanitization of the world is what has lead to people being generally retarded and a bunch of pussies.

Criticism makes people strive to achieve higher, and failure teaches (hopefully) lessons.

To the OP, hopefully your gearbox will still work and youve most likely learned am important lesson.

I guess I just learned my lessons as a much younger age when I disassembled my toys in my dads shop at like 5yrs old, and pops wouldnt buy me new toys until I had put the old ones back together.

I wasnt flaming the original poster, I was making a point.

And all this happy -be-nice-to-everyone oversanitization of the world is what has lead to people being generally retarded and a bunch of pussies.

Criticism makes people strive to achieve higher, and failure teaches (hopefully) lessons.

To the OP, hopefully your gearbox will still work and youve most likely learned am important lesson.

I guess I just learned my lessons as a much younger age when I disassembled my toys in my dads shop at like 5yrs old, and pops wouldnt buy me new toys until I had put the old ones back together.

I wasn't pointing fingers at you when I said that. I wasn't trying to do that be-nice-to-everyone crap, it looked like it was going to turn into a lets all flame on the n00b thread, and we don't need that kind of shit. It's pointless to point and laugh and while other people actually want to help and give some advice.

The only toy I ever had that lasted my whole childhood, was my screwdriver and hammer lol...

Alright I got the Transmission cooler in and my other fan working, and the car gets into gear :D. Now it's just overheating, possibly bubbles in the lines... :eek: some one said I might have cracked my engine....

any who I'm letting it cool down right now, and then checking the coolant/water level. Thanks for all the help!

Cracked engine is highly unlikely unless you got it hot as hell and then poured icewater in the motor.

If you overheated it really good then you might have a blown headgasket.

And the KA head sits higher than the top of the radiator so you really need to drill and tap that bleed hole and put a new bolt with crush washer. Otherwise you really cant get all of the air out of the system

This goes to show you, becarefull who you take advise from. You should never take advise from him again best thing you can do is download the factory service manuel and read it everything is in there

i thought this thread was a joke man , seriously dude square peg square hole....

i hope you don't fuck up your car, not only because that would suck for you, but for every car someone fucks up , the more expensive and ''rare'' cars get because people don't use one of the best tools ever : common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom