i have a short temper

little pp man

私の車について質問しないでください!
Driver
first night out on the pad with my new addition to the list of cars. 300zx slicktop. vlsd was fucking me up and the steering angle is nothing compared to the zenki.. result.. ran it 6 times in a row and oblivious to the temp and got rod knock.. i just wanted to end my night man..

btw now i need a vg30de-fag. and ALWAYS CHECK YOUR TEMPS

:fail:

first night out on the pad with my new addition to the list of cars. 300zx slicktop. vlsd was fucking me up and the steering angle is nothing compared to the zenki.. result.. ran it 6 times in a row and oblivious to the temp and got rod knock.. i just wanted to end my night man..

btw now i need a vg30de-fag. and ALWAYS CHECK YOUR TEMPS

:fail:

damn dude sorry to hear that...

we have a longblock that came out of one of our customers car and the only thing we know about it is that it was sitting for a long time. and well let it go for cheapcause its taking up space at the shop.

VGs are satans gift to the world.

wanna help me with my swap? lol whats your number man

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

we have a longblock that came out of one of our customers car and the only thing we know about it is that it was sitting for a long time. and well let it go for cheapcause its taking up space at the shop.

hmm.. still? lol i pm'd you so hit me up guy

Back
Top Bottom