i have a S14 what can i do

+1

Just start slowly with coils and some wheels. As you start pushing/testing your car, you'll find out that you will need parts in different places(suspension or motor). Take it slow and spend the money wisely.

+10

i would say take about 5 grand to an sr swap correctly with everything you need for it. then with the extra 2gs u can get coilovers and rims. =) might be a little more than 2gs but you get the picture. More Power. Better Suspension = Happiness.

if you follow this guys instructions i will personally roundhouse kick you through your monitor...

hey what would be the best thing to do to my s14 5 speed with 7k?

sell it to someone that knows what theyre doing, what the fuck kinda stupid question is that? crash it head first into a wall, put cheap parts and shitty bellbottom aero on it and park it somewhere, or be a man and figure it out yourself, fuckin noobs, do you want us to tell you how to take a piss and shit while were figuring what you should do with YOUR s14 with YOUR 7k haha

sell it to someone that knows what theyre doing, what the fuck kinda stupid question is that? crash it head first into a wall, put cheap parts and shitty bellbottom aero on it and park it somewhere, or be a man and figure it out yourself, fuckin noobs, do you want us to tell you how to take a piss and shit while were figuring what you should do with YOUR s14 with YOUR 7k haha

:laugh::laugh: thats them smdg gangsta's fool.......you've been "ZAPPED"

I got it.

Spend some gas money to go to an event, introduce yoself, take a look at everybodys car, ask if you can get a ride along to see how it handles, see which parts you will want/need, read up on the parts you want to buy, and then buy.

Or you could do what everyone else recommends and kill yo self and give the money and the car to me.

who is this mad k fool hahahaha...... why dont u introduce yourself.

jk i love you....sorta no homo

Last edited:
i owuld start with the supension forget rims just get some good ass fckin tires leave it on the stockies n just get like a lip kit or something n throw the rest into the motor n drivetrain

ya, great advice, get good expensive tires, and then roast them!!!
and then get a lip kit man!!!
fucking retarded ass people. dude with 7k, just kill yourself lol

Back
Top Bottom