i have a S14 what can i do

if u already have the car im pretty sure u can do watever u want with 7k swap coils rims cage etc. lol

well with that you could try to build the rest of your car suspension wise and drive train first. then if you have money left get some decent looking wheels.. that will eat up that 7k like nothing

7k is not that much in the grand scheme of things...it is a good chunk but not for a complete car...

id say

1000 avg. for some decently good coilovers.
random arms traction, ruca, tension, toe, tie rods like 500-600
brakes are gonna run about 300-400
oh and add some sway bars 200+

so your over 2k already and pretty much straight suspension, brakes.
-some wheels if you buy used decent sizes but nothing thats gonna wow any1 are gonna run 500-1000( FN, MBs, ROTA, Sportmax..etc. etc.)
-nice wheels are gonna run at least a grand
-so your at around 3k which leaves you about 4k for the motor/drivetrain. which isnt too much..now with 4k your pretty much left with only 2 options..SR or built KA definetly with a t25 or t28 and basic boltons. (Turn keys SR usually go for around 3k)

-youd be missing like misc things...Guages, interior and aero, to have a full nice car...

Not trying to make it sound difficult or sound negative. Just basic prices so you can get an idea where you wanna spend your money.

Id say: suspension-drivetrain-wheels/tires-motor-interior-aero. In that order.

7k is not that much in the grand scheme of things...it is a good chunk but not for a complete car...

id say

1000 avg. for some decently good coilovers.
random arms traction, ruca, tension, toe, tie rods like 500-600
brakes are gonna run about 300-400
oh and add some sway bars 200+

so your over 2k already and pretty much straight suspension, brakes.
-some wheels if you buy used decent sizes but nothing thats gonna wow any1 are gonna run 500-1000( FN, MBs, ROTA, Sportmax..etc. etc.)
-nice wheels are gonna run at least a grand
-so your at around 3k which leaves you about 4k for the motor/drivetrain. which isnt too much..now with 4k your pretty much left with only 2 options..SR or built KA definetly with a t25 or t28 and basic boltons. (Turn keys SR usually go for around 3k)

-youd be missing like misc things...Guages, interior and aero, to have a full nice car...

Not trying to make it sound difficult or sound negative. Just basic prices so you can get an idea where you wanna spend your money.

Id say: suspension-drivetrain-wheels/tires-motor-interior-aero. In that order.

brakes aren't that expensive....and alot of that stuff can be found cheaper......

brakes aren't that expensive....and alot of that stuff can be found cheaper......

what are you jibber jabbering... i bought reman z32's the whole mess up front loaded rotors and all it was like 400 and thats with the brake lines i belive.

the rears were 350 and thats stock s14 brakes. also remans and all that shit.

if your gonna replace shit replace it with new dont buy used shit.

what are you jibber jabbering... i bought reman z32's the whole mess up front loaded rotors and all it was like 400 and thats with the brake lines i belive.

the rears were 350 and thats stock s14 brakes. also remans and all that shit.

if your gonna replace shit replace it with new dont buy used shit.

q45's ftw....rebuilt for 120.........z32's aren't that much better...

if you've got an s14 and 7k and you dont know what to do with it, i dont think you should be putting the 7k in to the car. anyone that knows anything would know what they want and know where to drop their precious money. save it

if you've got an s14 and 7k and you dont know what to do with it, i dont think you should be putting the 7k in to the car. anyone that knows anything would know what they want and know where to drop their precious money. save it

+1

Just start slowly with coils and some wheels. As you start pushing/testing your car, you'll find out that you will need parts in different places(suspension or motor). Take it slow and spend the money wisely.

start with suspension
then make some power
then get interior (cage,seats)
and last worry about looks (i paint cars and do body work) if you need help in that department pm me

i would say take about 5 grand to an sr swap correctly with everything you need for it. then with the extra 2gs u can get coilovers and rims. =) might be a little more than 2gs but you get the picture. More Power. Better Suspension = Happiness.

Back
Top Bottom