I hate Sr20det

secrets2k

^^FISHTAILER
Driver
So got my sr all wired up and tried cranking it up, tried for 10 mins an got nothing, cranked but wouldnt fire up, so i checked fuel, injectors getting fuel an spraying, check coils and plugs getting spark, checked my CAS turned it by hand heard injectors click and coils are fireing, My ecu is turning on red light is on. So idk what the problem could be.

also my EGI pump relay is buzzing when my key is on, unpluged the fuel pump fuse and it goes away, turn the CAS and it starts buzzing again.

Any idea what the problem could be?

I would say ignitor chip, but i think if it was that you wouldn't get spark. Have you double checked all the fuses and vacuum hoses/any boost leaks? Does your battery have enough power to start the car?

Did you ever do a compression test?

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

How does your spark plugs look?

I would say ignitor chip, but i think if it was that you wouldn't get spark. Have you double checked all the fuses and vacuum hoses/any boost leaks? Does your battery have enough power to start the car?

Did you ever do a compression test?

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

How does your spark plugs look?

battery is fresh and new, even if it had vaccum leak or boost leak it would try to start somewhat, its not firing at all not even alittle, compression is good.

Did u connect all the grounds around the fuse panel on pass side of enginebay...
If u hear the eccs relay react w fuelpump
Its a ground on either relay that's missing..
If the chassis is giving u this issue just rewire ecu relay
Its better in the long run
Also if u don't want to rewire it
U can check all voltage at the 2 connectors by where batt was:bigthumbu
Hit me up if u need help

Back
Top Bottom