I figured I'd let Y'all know...

The Supra is being taken out to Oklahoma as we speak to be meticulously taken apart and revitalised from the ground up. In the mean time, I got stuck with a '93 240sx with a DOHC (I beleive it's the KA engine or is it the cadet?) Oh and hers rthe best part, IT'S AUTOMAGIC! God I hate that thing, whats worse is that it isn't stock (if youre curious, mods include ecsta series khumo's suspention upgrades (not sure exactly what though i've been to busy crying tears of sadness and pain.) AEM intake and front and rear sways.) Its not like if I xcan do anything to it IT SUCKS! (Only because I prefer my supra over a 250, I know how y'all love your damned 240's :p )

KA24DE bro, and damn autotragic thats sad. I guess a 5speed swap was in the future for that car, or at least I hope so. A 5 speed swap isn't too expenxive though I know you're on a budget do just deal with your awesom Torqur converter. Hey look on th bright side at least your S13 doesn't cut off at 112-115mphMPH. You can go all the way with the slusho boxo!

Last edited:
after pulling your hair out about raising the stall and changing the valve body your still not going to have the functions of a clutch, which is no fun and limiting.

240SicknessX said:
after pulling your hair out about raising the stall and changing the valve body your still not going to have the functions of a clutch, which is no fun and limiting.
i was being sarcastic. We all know that 240SX auto is garbage compared to a 5-speed.

tsk tsk. I feel sorry for you. But hey, Id rather be stuck with an automatic 240 than a damn automatic Jeep like I am!
But before, I was stuck with an STI.....that was amazing....and thats why my car is for sale.
Once you go turbo and manual, you never go back.

I have a 3-speed automatic, open-diff, and less than 110 horsepower. I don't even have a G-series engine head. I have an F-series head. And my car doesn't even come with swaybars. And you think you got it bad. Oh yea, and I'm FF! Yay!

I'm solving all of those problems one modification at a time, but I just wanted to let you know you may not have it nearly as bad as you think.

Nelvis138 said:
i was being sarcastic. We all know that 240SX auto is garbage compared to a 5-speed.

for drift purposes i would say any auto is garbage compared to a manual transmission.

sry didnt get the sarkasim goin, many people have asked me to invest some time in keeping the auto because " i do well with it" **** that, there are so many different battles i have to keep under control with out having a clutch. im going to get some closure with this pos slush box dec10th then ill be shifting_ my own damn gears.

illphantasm said:
I have a 3-speed automatic, open-diff, and less than 110 horsepower. I don't even have a G-series engine head. I have an F-series head. And my car doesn't even come with swaybars. And you think you got it bad. Oh yea, and I'm FF! Yay!

I'm solving all of those problems one modification at a time, but I just wanted to let you know you may not have it nearly as bad as you think.
Well, In reality the only thing I'm really complaining about is that my favorite car is going away (1,635 miles Aprox.) I had a 240 before this one and enjoyed it very much (manual and everything) untill some altima and civic forced the front end of the car to make out with a GMC Envoy (talk about kiss of death, f*cker was a total loss!) I'm not hatin' on "el 240" as me and my dad call it, I'm just a little bummed the Supra has to leave.... yes it is mainly because now I can't tell people I own a Supra and prove it, but aslo because it was the first car I had that truly felt "mine."

Back
Top Bottom