i dont post..but damn this civic is sick as hell....

too sick, reading the thread title i thought u meant a B18B LS...i was like thats nothing special but then i opened it and wow too sick. I want to see it running!

Damn that is serious business... those pedals are going to have to be shifted way to the left like in the Shelby.

FallenAngel said:
Damn that is serious business... those pedals are going to have to be shifted way to the left like in the Shelby.

or move them futher away from the firewall, and relocate the seat. the shifter is probably placed too far back anyways.

Thats crazy. And did you see what he said, he didnt spend more than $1000 yet buying BOTH the corvette and the civic. INSANE

wow, the thing is i hate honda, but i cant hate this thing... i want to see it work! he keeps saying that its an easy build so we will see i guess?

your shitting me, that thing is fucking awsome, OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant even express in typing how fucking amaized i am

why are domestic guys so fucking dumb? 90% of the replies on the thread were retards... that car is bad as hell. i like the vette wheels on it too.

Back
Top Bottom