i borrowed a 19mm deep socket @ CFRC

Blackzenki82

(OO\_SKYLINE_/OO)
Driver
yeah man, so someone was nice enough to let me borrow a gold adonized 19mm deep socket, it's a nice one, and by the time i was done using it, the owner had already left...

looked a bit like Rodd... had an enclosed trailer, white dude, tats on wrist etc etc...

i was with fred and eric conkling, needed it for the buddy club lugs on the GTR.

so whoever this is/was, please PM me your address and i'll ship your 19mm back at ya ASAP...

thanks BTW for letting me use it, just give me the shipping info and you'll have it back as soon as possible.

thanks!

yeah man, got it on facebook too, trying to figure out who it was...

i know what it's like to lose nice tools, and a deep 19 is one of my most used ones, so I'm sure the owner would appreciate having it back in his set.

Honest guy right here, props to you man!

Stupid question, but I'm guessing you don't know what car he was driving?

shit got hectic after pit area, kinda lost track of everyone, so sorry if i didn't say hi to anyone i should have...

dood looked like he was riding with his dad or what looked like his dad, newer white dodge ram i want to say? or durango? think the trailer was white as well...

had a black shirt, black flat brimmed hat, and black shades, maybe 5'8-9, med build...

here's the socket....

0425012204.jpg

my cat wants to find him too....

0420011439a.jpg

Fgt ginger

stop calling asking for sex.

lol looked like me huh? Marshall your a good dude dude

yeah man, short, stocky... more of a tan though than i remember you having

if i don't find him on here or facebook, i'll just keep it in my tool box and bring it to any event i go to, in case i see the guy. tried getting on floridadrift.com as i know it's orlando based, but i guess Mr. Baker is taking his time with approval, so if anyone here is on there, post the pic for me in case the guy is on that forum.

thanks.

Marshall

tried getting on floridadrift.com as i know it's orlando based, but i guess Mr. Baker is taking his time with approval

except.... your account doesnt need to be approved..? maybe before you open your mouth and accuse someone of 'screening' you should check your spam box..???

Blackzenki82 **************@hotmail.com **.***.***.*** April 24, 2011, 01:33:07 pm

I activated your account for you because I guess it is to hard for you to click a link in your email...

except.... your account doesnt need to be approved..? maybe before you open your mouth and accuse someone of 'screening' you should check your spam box..???

Blackzenki82 **************@hotmail.com **.***.***.*** April 24, 2011, 01:33:07 pm

I activated your account for you because I guess it is to hard for you to click a link in your email...

seriously i never got one, i clicked the "resubmit" button like ten times, still no confirmation email..... figured it was like cupcake or something and needed "final approval" or whatever. checked the junk bin, and in box, but nothing.

no offense intended... just trying to find the owner.

sorry if i offended.

@josh ... damn dude i dont know u but damn chill... marshal (**spelling) is one of the good guys on here, even being good enough to go through all this trouble just to return a socket... no need for that reponse dude :eek:

@josh ... damn dude i dont know u but damn chill... marshal (**spelling) is one of the good guys on here, even being good enough to go through all this trouble just to return a socket... no need for that reponse dude :eek:

You have no idea what you are talking about. Thanks for the info though. He obviously understood exactly where I was coming from. No harm no foul.

Back
Top Bottom