I am miserable what should i do?

Talk to stlthftr1

he was in the marines and got kicked out somehow...something about his mentality or something. Maybe you guys have similar issues?

^ second that i had a friend that told his counceler he smoked some weed and he did and they got him out asap but i dont know how it looks on paperwork. Just a thought i dont know the military ways and i never understood there ways. not for me

Get in a fight off base. Don't throw the first punch but make sure the guy gets hurt (obviously nothing terrible) when you finish with him. Happened with a buddy and he's doing a-ok these days.

My advice..

Finish...yeah the whole 4 years. Is it going to kill you? Sometimes we make mistake and you have to learn to bite the bullet. You should have done your research before you entered. I know A LOT of military guys and its not that bad....We simply can't control everything in life
and you have to except your faith some times.

Suicide is just a cheap way out.
Going to jail/prison is probably 10x worse.
Drug possession...nah...The real question is why you joined in the first place.

My younger brother jut departed to Kuwait this morning..
He called me to say goodbye.
Man, I was sad as hell....still am.
I mean, i understand its not for u...
its true....veryone has their reasons for joining the military.
If its not ur type of thing just get out, i have no way of telling u how to get out but do wat u need to do for yourself.
If u realy ont wanna be there, fuk it then, find a way out.
We only 1 life to live, and if ur not happy there, screw it.
I defenitely wouldnt waste my time.
I wish u the best of luck man.

Think before u do anything.

get seriously baked, and they wil throw you out......I mean stoned to the point where your teeth are numb

getting caught with/doing drugs = dishonorable discharge...not exactly a top idea.

if you get thrown in jail in another country , they keep your ass there.. don't remember if it gets you out of your contract though.

fist fight sounds like a decent idea.

Last edited:
it gets worse. my brother is a sgt and he was telling my lil brother that if he thinks basic was hard and it'll get better he's wrong. my brother is heading out for his second tour in iraq and he said that training is alot harder after basic. if you didnt want to be dictated about how to run/live your life you should of never joined the army. once you sign that contract you are US property they could kill you and it'd be ok (basically not saying they do this).

you can try pulling the bipolar card or mental illness card = honorable discard.
my ex-friend left the navy using that.

dude wut ever u do dont get in a fight.Remember yer a trained soldier u r concidered a lethal weapon and will get fuckd jus because of dat....

hector speak white for a lil bit these people dont understand the beaner lingo. and second it seems to me youd have a much easyier time just trying for a metal ilness. not hard to fake stupid imo

Back
Top Bottom