Hydro e-brake issues

miles

Driver
Hey guys, this is a question for anyone who has a hydro e-brake setup.

I have the CNC "in-line staging brake" as my hand brake, and i have it all setup correctly, bled correctly and working correctly....BUT when i depress the foot brake hard, the hydro e-brake acts like a one way check valve and lets pressure back to the rear brakes, and then doesnt let it back out, so essentially, the rear calipers are dragging hella bad....and the only way to get it to go back to normal is to bleed the pressure off with the bleeder vavles on the calipers.

If anyone else has had this problem, let me know, because im at whits end with this...ive re-bled the brakes, adjusted the handbrake cylinder, taken apart/cleaned all the lines, teflon taped everything, i mean ive litterally done everything that i can possibly think of to get this thing to work and it just keeps fucking up on me.

please help!!

thanks!!

Miles

ya, thats the first thing i checked.....and ive adjusted it all over the place to try and make it work.....right now it only does it if i really get on the brakes hard.....its really damn annoying though.....

Understandably. Can you take it apart and check the inside of the cylinder to make sure nothing is getting stuck?

Welcome to the club those ebrake suck I dunno how these ppl in formula d are doing it

mine works fine...

i cant think of anything off hand on what it could be caused by. i think your friend already told you my idea on the lines and you said thats all good so idk man.

I actually have a similar problem with my PBM, although it isn't nearly that bad. If I touch the foot brake while pulling the ebrake the rear wheels stay enguaged and the only way to get them to unlock is to pump the foot brake about 6-7 times

Back
Top Bottom