HUGE thanks to Jamie Panik, Jordan Panik, and Ahmedootie!

repentharlequin

otaku
Driver
Long story short, I drove down from sarasota to cape coral for the "sweet n low" bbq, had a great time and met some awesome people. Driving home through fort myers in my silent, stock lexus station wagon, that is legit, insurance and registration wise, I got pulled over for my tag light being out, and it ended up my license was "expired" which they ARRESTED me for, and put me in JAIL! Jordan, jamie, and ahmed came to the rescue, picked up my car, ahmed posted bail, and they waited outside all night for me to get out. I've got close friends who wouldn't do that for me. Thanks for being awesome, generous, giving people, and thanks for being part of this scene. I can't wait to see you guys again, at events, and at the bbq. Great reflection on our scene.

Oh, and fuck the police.

Wow... we're filling jails with expired license offenders instead of drug dealers, murderers, and kiddie rapists? Seriously... thats a citation @ most... fuckin dumb ass cops and this corrupted ass govt. lookin to stick the little guy for every pennie possible... gl with your future court obligations

lee county cops are gay as fuk... dont care about anything but power and paychecks... what ever happened to "Protect and Serve"???

That's nuts. I've gotten pulled over multiple times on a suspended and I don't go to jail. Cop was definitely a dick. At least you're out of the shitter.

Damn fuck these cops, they pull me over all the time, one time I asked why and was told my car 'seemed a little shady'. Anyways good job guys, just shows how good the local scenes can be.

Unfortunately this was the only BBQ I didn't attend in the last month lol

Back
Top Bottom