Hub Conversions

I would have to disagree with ebay quality the same as Ichiba quality. In my opinion, there's parts that are okay to get on ebay to cheap out on but if you're getting something like hubs you should get quality name brand products.

are oem s14 hub able to be put on s13s..also what are some good name brand because i want quality parts not have to buy quantity because of crap

Fronts are, but you have to use the s14 spindle and there are spacers that you need for the strut bolts. The s14 bolts are larger diameter than the s13 strut bolts. Or if you can get the s14 strut bolts with it simply drill a slightly larger hole in your strut mounts and it'll work fine - I've done it on 2 cars so far with no problems.

Fronts are, but you have to use the s14 spindle and there are spacers that you need for the strut bolts. The s14 bolts are larger diameter than the s13 strut bolts. Or if you can get the s14 strut bolts with it simply drill a slightly larger hole in your strut mounts and it'll work fine - I've done it on 2 cars so far with no problems.

can u just replace the hubs?, the camber change using the s14s.

and for the rear can i use z32? or j30s?

ciruit sports makes a BALLER 5 lug conversion. real beefy metal with extended studs.

can u just replace the hubs?, the camber change using the s14s.

and for the rear can i use z32? or j30s?

The s14 hubs won't bolt onto the s13 spindle, the center bore of the hub / spindles are different diameters. The s13 hub on s14 spindle will have way too much space between them.

The rears you can use s14, z32 NA, and I think r32.

Here's a really good thread on 5lug swap parts and pictures:

http://zilvia.net/f/archive-faqs/142360-how-install-5-lug-hubs-only-have-pics-rear.html

Back
Top Bottom