How's your gas tank doing today??????

PlatanoDrifter

Authorized Drifter
Driver
ok we'll i've been gone for 5 months and it has been brought to my attention that gas prices are ridiculous i was wondering what does one pay to fill up their tank in miami, i am worried because i got some plans layed out and i need to save money and i was thinking of buying a eg civic hatch since i like the way they look i just dont know about FWD:( like i dont think i'll like it at all...i was also thinking of either keeping the 240 and buying either a honda ruckus or a gsx-1000 or a busa.......so far keeping the 240 and bying a ruckus seems to be the cheapest best method but i always wanted a bike and i dont think im suited for a scooter:p so post up prices cars and type of gas you use:bigthumbu this should be interesting....:D

How to you go from a Ruckus to a GSX-R 1000?? Gas is not that bad, at least for me. You just gotta watch the way you drive, and how much you drive. My last tank (20 gallons) lasted me a week and a half which was worth $70. I usually would of gone through $60. $10 is no reason to start freaking out about the cost. When it hit's $6 or more and the minumum wage has not gone up, then I start worrying.

my last tank lasted me more than 520 miles, more than 2 weeks and it was about $38 dollars to fill up, why dont you keep your 240 and buy a fuel efficient car (if you can) or like kdmtyte said and watch the way you drive, you should look up tips on how to save gas but dont just read them follow them.

Keep the 240, and buy yourself the EG hatch. EGs can be fun. I've always wanted one. I got myself a 1993 Isuzu Stylus 1 year ago, and I am glad I got it back then, because if I would have stayed in the Corolla, I would have died. I calculated 22 mpg in the Corolla on the highway. The Stylus gets 35 mpg with smart, smooth driving.

im sitting on a half of a tank so im doing pretty good considering i dont drive more than 5 miles lol everyone i know lives close to me.

See....it's all in the way you drive. Of course you will spend a lot of gas during drifting, but if you "drift" everywhere then you gotta a bigger problem then gas, THE COPS!

buy a bike but dont jump into gixxers, busas and all that bikes..since it will cost you the same as just paying gas for your car... just buy a ninja 250 . i have a hyosung GT650 i bought new for 4500 bucks and i do 12 a tank and last around 330 miles. depending of your happy reving... but i have a friend that borrow me his gixxer 750 for a week and gas on that thing goes really fast lol :p just look for a V-twin remember you dont pay insurance but need to have a non-stealble bike..no gixxers, no busas, no cbrs, no 6R , etc.. lol :p if nopt you will need insurance.. also you need the motorcycle license (300 dollars mfs course obligatorio) at the end.... is just better use your 240 or buy a 250.. but dont buy a scooter as much as cool are the honda ruckus.. is not a bike and is not even close to feel like a bike.. (but they are still pretty cool lol i want one too !! lol)

good luck!

i filled all my cars with premium (less problems on the long run)
SUV ...90bucks per tank last 235 miles
S14(KA)..55 (around) last about 250 miles
cavalier..46 bucks last 1 week :p

deisel=fail! bought a sc300 to get away from shitty desiel prices and even worse gas mileage!

see the deal with me is in what ima do when I get therfe I drive a lot annd on top of all the new things I got to d im gonna be driving a whole lot so yea I actually didn't think about getting a medium size bike witch is prolly a good idea im gonna look into it and having 2 cars just doesn't seem practicall for me since id have to pay insurance on both witch is y im thinkin bike and car or economical car alone or economical and economical bike but its hard to choose the rucjus gets 99mpg and the right civc gets about 45-50mpg so I don't know I got some plans brewing and I got to save money but I still wanna drift too

actually diesel is still ftw, 50 mpg in a v dub jetta diesel. i wouldn't say that is fail

my q45, with smart driving, last about 10 days or 2 work weeks

however right now tho, im filling up every 4-5 days at 40 gallons and thats half tank, this was the same shit when i had the s13 and s14, i guess since the tank is bigger it can go further... but there are days when it stays on E

also, i try not to drive on the weekends anymore, and i take my ass str8 home after work and school, just plan and drive accordingly u can make it believe me

shit i use to fill up with 34 bucks and the last i was there i filled up with 36 in my forty it was 56 in my fleetwood and i want another fleetwood damn it but now its probably 65 in a fleet i was thinkin if id have 2 cars it would be a miata and a fleetwood this way the miata is economical and driftable and the fleet could be my weekend car when i go downtown but then again i can just keep my vert make it look good and it can be my weekend slash daily but if i do too much cosmetically i wouldnt wanna drift it anymore.....damn this is a dilemma

The 740i will cost me $96 to fill it up, from dead empty to the very top. I run it on 93 though.

The 325i will cost me $72 to fill up.

My Ninja 250 costs me $17 to fill up. Makes 300 miles on a 5 gallon tank. :)

Assuming we're at $4.39/gallon for 93 gas.

- Erick

i put premium and from below the E to past the F will run me about 65 bux

you guys should look into ethos fr it... my moms fan went from 12-13 mpg to 18 mpg and my cousins 99 accord went from 260-280 a tank to about 385-390...no bs look into it that stuff really works.

Back
Top Bottom