How'd you get your username?

Mine's pretty simple. The IS300 in japan is known as the Altezza and I did the jdm exterior conversion to my IS300 and hence came up with the Altezza part...and Im a girl, so I put them together. The name isnt that fitting anymore since I also have an MA70, and I just think it sounds so plain and gay anyway. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Well i got mine S13 Slide, because my favorite S chassis is the S13 then i put slide next to it...
Now i have S13 grip preety much explains its self.......here we go more falling off the mounain jokes are going to come ****ing retards

Okami said:
okami means wolf in jdm land, and well.... i rocked the starwolf1199 AIM/AOL name since... well put it this way, diablo 1 came out during the time.

I was watching G4 the other day and they just reviewed a game called okami...you should check it out.

オオカミ

im a burner and i <3 drifitng and s13's so u get burnt+drifing=TheBurntDrifter hahahah ill pown u lik tha cat niggga.......

TheBurntDrifter said:
im a burner and i <3 drifitng and s13's so u get burnt+drifing=TheBurntDrifter hahahah ill pown u lik tha cat niggga.......

Classic Greg! We need to go slide like te old days!

TheBurntDrifter said:

hey you sure your a burner and not your car... :D

this time is "Project R(otary) E(ngine)"...

my old SN is Dori FC... for those that dont know.

will they start calling me project instead of Dori now? nah.

P!NOY_DRIFTER????????
I'm from the Philippines.we call ourselves PINOY if u are a guy.and Drifter= A guy or a girl likes driving sideways for fun.then it became sport in JAPAN. LOL

anxious drifter= well its preety much self explanitory i was always wanting to drift even on the weirdest days like when i had to go to work at 6 in the morning and i was out drifting untill like 4 and still manage to make it to work. so i was always anxious to go drifting and plus i hear that word alot when some one wants to go drifting they always say im anxious to go or some **** like that.so yea that preety much explains it.

suaknee is from my last name Suan. Suany is my dads nick name I stole from him. I spell it sua-"knee" so butcher it up and call me su-na-ki or swak-ni its all good, I get a kick out peoples way of saying it.

Back
Top Bottom