how to fix understeer for $0.50

hmm understeer.... never a problem

Good tires in front + used tires in the rear at like 45PSI and you will be set for some oversteer goodness...

I half killed my front pair of Dunlop Sport FM901s at OSW! Lol they were brand new tires @ $100 a pop but dam did they work well on the track! it's a great tire for the price and well worth it to run them.

(tread pattern on them is Sexy to :) )

sp-fm901.gif

Last edited:
i hate that guy **** i went into discount auto the other day and the ****ing *** hole was like " so what can i get for you guy?" im like wtf i said, nothing from you GUY. and walked to the next worker for help.

Kenrik said:
I half killed my front pair of Dunlop Sport FM901s at OSW! Lol they were brand new tires @ $100 a pop but dam did they work well on the track! it's a great tire for the price and well worth it to run them.

(tread pattern on them is Sexy to :) )
sp-fm901.gif

um... yea uh, if you didnt understeer those tires would have alot of tread still...

ienjoydrifting said:
um... yea uh, if you didnt understeer those tires would have alot of tread still...

+1

I ran them *****ez for about 6months track and street dorifto before they were 20% tread left

74$ each 205-55-15 w00t w00t

before you go and put some tires on the front of your car, make your your alignment is in proper spec or you could experiance premature tire wear. btw ppl be sure to keep your tire pressures checked, last track event i was at i was all messed up for some reason and the left and right drifts were inconsistant to each other becuase of off tire pressures.

Back
Top Bottom