hot ae86 find! giacomo this has your name written all over it

Yeah I'm curious to see that 510 also but any thread that has my name on it will be an ae86 thread only lol. I joke but both the 510 and ae86 are some really special cars for so many reason so they get a :bigthumbu from me.

jdm ae86t said:
Lower it more, change the flares, and the car would be hot. I have said this before, and I will say it again I DO NOT HATE ON TURBO HACHIS! I just love N/A Hachis more. There is something special in driving a car that seperates the best drivers from the good drivers. :cool:
so it seperates you and me?

me > you?

wanna go to naples again ?!

i kid, and i like hachi's......but i think you guys take this whole n/a vs. turbo crap too seriously.....and i woul dnever pay 10k for a prebuilt drift car...

JeepsteR118 said:
so it seperates you and me?

me > you?

wanna go to naples again ?!

i kid, and i like hachi's......but i think you guys take this whole n/a vs. turbo crap too seriously.....and i woul dnever pay 10k for a prebuilt drift car...

Naples is about 2 hours away. It's not too far, and I don't mind showing you how it's done.

It's not N/A vs. Turbo to me. When it comes to Corollas, it's just N/A. There is no other choice for me. So it's not N/A vs. turbo. I am building an N/A Corolla, because Corollas require different techniques to drive. If I boost it, it'll just be the same as the other boosted cars. It'll have power and more torque with a turbo, but that is just making it the same as a 240 with a turbo in my eyes. I love the feeling of just going balls out into a tuirn, and rarely lifting off the gas and kicking the shit out of my clutch. To me, that is more fun than modulating power. If I want to have that feeling of a turbo 240, or any more powerful car, I'll just build another car, but my Corolla is staying N/A because I like it that way.

you guys are all drift snobs.....eeewww the color eeeewww the bodykit.. ggeezzzzzz STFU you'll be inside of it when its being drifted.

suspension isnt really slacking at all bad ass shcoks...just needs springs...trd's or something...swift even

and a panhard bar at least lol...well actually it needs alot....lol

jdm ae86t said:
Naples is about 2 hours away. It's not too far, and I don't mind showing you how it's done.

It's not N/A vs. Turbo to me. When it comes to Corollas, it's just N/A. There is no other choice for me. So it's not N/A vs. turbo. I am building an N/A Corolla, because Corollas require different techniques to drive. If I boost it, it'll just be the same as the other boosted cars. It'll have power and more torque with a turbo, but that is just making it the same as a 240 with a turbo in my eyes. I love the feeling of just going balls out into a tuirn, and rarely lifting off the gas and kicking the shit out of my clutch. To me, that is more fun than modulating power. If I want to have that feeling of a turbo 240, or any more powerful car, I'll just build another car, but my Corolla is staying N/A because I like it that way.

Two hours because you have that ludicrous hachi that only does 70 on the highway. :rolleyes:

You can go balls out with boost too. And it's even better then.

POLE-POSITION said:
you guys are all drift snobs.....eeewww the color eeeewww the bodykit.. ggeezzzzzz STFU you'll be inside of it when its being drifted.

hahahahahaa <3

All I really want is my car with a 20v engine swap, some aero would be nice too :D . The whole na engine thing is like everything in life really, it's all about balance. I've heard from many pros(drift and grip) that na just suits the ae86 perfectly. The na engine and the 86 interact very well with each other. I have to give it an honest shot, to see for myself how the 86 with better na power :D .

PS Its good to see the poser patrol back in action :bigthumbu .

rwdrift said:
Two hours because you have that ludicrous hachi that only does 70 on the highway. :rolleyes:

You can go balls out with boost too. And it's even better then.

4:30 rear end owns me on the highway. Hachi = N/A. Anything else, I would deffinately boost. I would really like to put a twin turbo LS1 in an S13, and make like 800 whp on 4-5 lbs. Sure, why not? But the Hachi is different, and I love the way it drifts N/A.

Back
Top Bottom