Hostel 2 review

WTF im only half way through this shit and its fucking CRAZY how the fuck did you watch the whole thing :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

PlatanoDrifter said:
WTF im only half way through this shit and its fucking CRAZY how the fuck did you watch the whole thing :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

dude after that first chick got killed hanging upside down, i had to take a break for like 30 minutes...that shit is fucking intense.

do u guys have balls??

lol

i watched this first thing in the morning sunday.. AWESOME MOVIE!!

AR said:
do u guys have balls??

lol

I know, man up lol. I've been into horror movies since I was a kid, theres not much I haven't seen but I'll have to watch this movie sometime. You guys should watch some of the old school, no rules horror movies.

i mean i like gore movies but only when guys are getting all chopped up i kinda feel bad when its a girl i dunno Y?well unless shes ugly then i dont care.

just finished watching the movie the ending wasnt downloading but i finally got to watch it i thin the ending was bad ass now i think it was a amazing movie!!!!

CRAPPIE FUCKING MOVIE.... Eli Roth trying to be Takashi Miike..... you guys want to see gore and fucked up/ disturbing shit watch:
Irriversible
Visitor Q
I spit in your grave
Ichi the killer (Koroshiya 1)
Gozu
Cannibal holocaust
Audition
Salo
old boy
etcccccccccc
Eli Roth is just doing something thet Miike has been doing for like 20 years

AR said:
do u guys have balls??

lol

i read dat u saw it and saw it right after yo he had to have had a fucked up childhood ROB ZOMBIE KING OF GORE i hate gory shit the blood bath left me traumatized

I LOVE this movie dude. I'm dyingggg to see it, the first one was sick as hell [::

all horror movies bore me nowadays. too much blood/gore than scary/fuck with your head stuff.

Well I wouldn't say scary? Just a lot of gore, and yea make you think alot. I'd have to say my favorite "Scary/Gory" movie would be Saw(1,2,3). There should be two more (4, and the Beginning). Can't wait!

scary movies bore me too but this is more of a gore movie i think the only horrer movie that surprized me once was gothika i think it was? the one with holy berry i dunt remember what its called but yeah all of em are set up the same way now a days way too predictable

Back
Top Bottom