Homestead vids (incar with me)

Great vids Juan! Sick driving by everybody! Can't wait to be out there with you guys again... Very soon haha

Awesome driving! Can't wait to get the new car done so I can come play again.

ps- what motor is in that corolla these days? Looked real fast and sounded a million times better than a ka.

Last edited:
^^ s2000
the car and his driving is on point. two thumbs up for u bert :bigthumbu :bigthumbu
its like the car is perfectly balanced with that motor

Some thing like this, except i entered to fast so i was off throttle the rest of the entry

Entered too fast!?!?!? No such thing!! That was a straight up MAN initiation at good speed and you were off throttle because you were actually going as fast as the car could take the turn, not like most of the pussies who are going slow and need to be on throttle the whole time since they enter at 15mph and are actually doing a rolling burnout, not drifting.

Also it's impossible for anyone to give advice on how to drive your car unless they have just driven it and pushed it hard to learn its character.

Get a cheap used 2-way and a hydraulic handbrake, beyond that you're man enough to drive it to the limit and learn for yourself. My only other recommendation would be rack spacers and a 235 or 245 in front to give the clearance for the extra angle (for those who don't know, Jerry runs like a 255 or 265 FRONT tire)

Cheers man :bigthumbu

Entered too fast!?!?!? No such thing!! That was a straight up MAN initiation at good speed and you were off throttle because you were actually going as fast as the car could take the turn, not like most of the pussies who are going slow and need to be on throttle the whole time since they enter at 15mph and are actually doing a rolling burnout, not drifting.

Also it's impossible for anyone to give advice on how to drive your car unless they have just driven it and pushed it hard to learn its character.

Get a cheap used 2-way and a hydraulic handbrake, beyond that you're man enough to drive it to the limit and learn for yourself. My only other recommendation would be rack spacers and a 235 or 245 in front to give the clearance for the extra angle (for those who don't know, Jerry runs like a 255 or 265 FRONT tire)

Cheers man :bigthumbu

Thanks sean lol.. i already have steering rack spacers with tein tie rods, when i did the tubs in the front i clearanced it for the wheels and tires, so even with the spacers i can go lock to lock with no clearance issues, and thats with a 265 up front.

if ur entering too fast, gradually pick up speed as u go. and then enter with a more aggressive entry or inertia. u dont have to be so aggressive from the beginning, bc u can accually lose speed like that.
ur definitely learning ur car tho, definitely a good improvement man!

Back
Top Bottom