Homestead Miami Speedway FARA Drift Demo Sunday June 20th

DATE: Sunday June 20th 2010
Event Time: 9:00am to 6:00 pm
Drift demo TBA

Drivers who qualify and meet the requirement please pm me for more info. I will be looking for more drivers this year and will try to make it to other events. For the drivers that are interested in sliding homestead and need to know the requirements please click on the link below

ProAm drivers that meet requirements for Homestead will pay a $100 registration fee to secure their spot by set deadline or they will not participate on the demo. This $100 will be refunded after the completion of the demo. If the driver does not attend or does not show, there will be a $50 cancelation fee that will go towards future competitions. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Basically, show up on time and ready to go.

Media will be limited to six passes and will be required to register before deadline. Media members will be expected to provide a 5-10 picture portfolio by event deadline and will enter an agreement to present a minimum of 30 usable pictures of the event within 1 week of event date.

Basically, If you get a media pass, you are expected to act as a member of the media. Usable pictures does not include hot girl pictures, but they might be considered by a special panel.

Requierments:

http://www.sfldrifters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52644

Come out Sunday June 20th and show your support!!!!!!

Moe

Last edited:
be there an prolly be there with a built motor i have plenty of time. my car is going under the knife as we speak now that i have a job i can afford proper shit.

Do we just PM you the photos? And do they have to be from different events?

I want to try to film HD footage if possible as well - however i currently don't have any videos to show you.

I got an intercooler you can use dude. Just hit me up. I just need it back after.

Sent you a message. I also need the pipes leading right off the intercooler and up into the engine bay. If anyone can let me barrow those 2 pipes I'll be good to go.:bigthumbu

And don't worry I'll put my bumper back on and cover the car so no one will see your stuff.

Depending on how my car and bank account is doing after the June 12th swd proam, I might come to this. I'd really like to.

Back
Top Bottom