Homestead Miami Speedway FARA Drift Demo Sunday August 29th

DATE: Sunday August 29th 2010
Event Time: 9:00am to 6:00 pm
Drift demo TBA

Drivers who qualify and meet the requirement please pm me for more info. I will be looking for more drivers this year and will try to make it to other events. For the drivers that are interested in sliding homestead and need to know the requirements please click on the link below

Media will be limited to six passes and will be required to register before deadline. Media members will be expected to provide a 5-10 picture portfolio by event deadline and will enter an agreement to present a minimum of 30 usable pictures of the event within 1 week of event date.
Basically, If you get a media pass, you are expected to act as a member of the media. Usable pictures does not include hot girl pictures, but they might be considered by a special panel.

Requierments:

http://www.sfldrifters.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=52644

Come out Sunday August 29th and show your support!!!!!!

Moe

FARAFlyer.jpg

I would suggest anyone who wants to go to call moe directly seeing as he is banned and wont see this thread.

seriously why are there only me and bert lined up to drive this wtf does florida fail its free driving time man up and do it ..all it costs is like 20 bucks in gas and a pair of tires...ohh 120 bucks seriously a normal event costs are double ...wow no wonder why chelsea moved and same with bill sherman

Back
Top Bottom