Homestead Miami Speedway FARA Drift demo June 6th & 7th

Dear Sfldrifters,

It is time once again for another Homestead FARA drift demo.
DATE: June 6th and 7th (Drift demo on June 7th)

I have traveled all over the state to select the drivers that will participating on this demo. The drivers that are already been registered for that day are listed below. If you are on this list and does not want to be part of this event, please contact me so I can remove you from this list. I also have a few pending drivers that I will add once I get confirmation from each driver for their attendance

The following drivers register for the demos are:

Bert Abalos
Bill Fisher
Dan chilton (N.B.D.T.)
Estie Falero (SMDG)
Erik Mahel
Gary James (N.B.D.T.)
Josh Finkelstine
Jeremy lowe (N.B.D.T.)
Juan Henao (Smokin Aces Racing)
Raffi K. (Team Aero-K)
Randy Baptista
Ryan (Team Aero-K)
Sean Love
Tom Barnhart
Marc Neron
Miles Flik

I hope to see you guys come out to support your drifters and hopefully have more drift events at Homestead.

I will also be hosting FARA'S car and bike show, so come out to homestead to check out some cool rides

If you are interested in drifting in homestead here are the guidelines you need to have in order for you to be invited to homestead

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ IF YOU ARE TRYING TO BE APPROVED FOR HOMESTEAD!
The Homestead demos are just that, "Demos". What I mean by that is, this is not a time for drivers to practice, and it’s a show. That being said please understand if I don’t give you the ok to slide Homestead that doesn't mean I think you are not a skilled driver. Just that either I see inconsistantance in your driving, lack of recent seat time, or you are just not ready yet. Just because you can connect county line or have even tandemed at countyline, dose NOT make you eligible for the DEMO. Bottom line, I don’t just use countyline to gauge your skills to see if you’re qualified or not. Like I said this is not for you to go and try it. You either are ready for tandem, by having a cage/ pro am license, or skilled enough, and have enough power to make it back up the hill (there are some exception, ie White Warren G)
So for the next couple of countyline events along with some other events, I will be scouting for drivers for the demos. I will be sending invites as soon as I have decided on your eligibility for the Demos. So, for now on if you have not received an invite from me, AND ONLY ME! You are not approved.

Please don’t take it personal. Everyone should know I do my best to get drivers as much seat time as possible and try to go out of my way to help drivers out. The Sfl drivers have been a big part of my life in the last year. I have to be as strict as possible to get the best drivers for the demo.

THIS ALSO MEANS YOU HAVE TO PASS TECH!!!!

What I'm looking for? Well what I'am looking for is:
1. Consistency
2. How often you dirt drop (can not be dirt dropping at Homestead!)
3. If your car is ready
4. Power, or the skill to make up for the lack of power
5. Seat time
6. Your vehicle must be equipped with a roll cage
7. You must have a fire suit
8. You must have a helmet
9. You must pass Tech ( I will be teching your cars that day, you don't pass you don't drift).

Here are guidelines your car needs to have in order to pass tech inspection. These guidelines will be in effect for this event and future Homestead events. Please take the time to read the following tech requirements:

1. Battery properly secured and positive terminal covered (NO BELTS, TAPE)
2. Engine compartment free of loose items (air filter, hoses, wires, etc)
3. No fluid leaks or exposed wires
4. Brake lights function properly (at least two red functioning brake lights)
5. Seat properly mounted and secure
6. Seatbelts properly mounted and secure
7. Brake pads and rotors in good condition
8. Wheels and wheel bearings are tight and road worthy
9. Windshield is free of cracks which might obstruct the driver's vision with atleast 1 functioning driver-side windshield wiper
10. Helmet is SNELL certified M95 or SA95 or newer and free of damage NO BICYCLE HELMETS!!!!
11. No loose items in passenger compartment or trunk
12. Roll bar in open cars is required

Let me also point out FARA is going to be pushing really hard this year to bring new sponsors and better media to there events. So this could be a good time for some PR. There is allot of money at these events, so if you make it out try to take advantage.

Also if I haven't replied to your request yet. It is because I am still debating on my decision. I will get back to you.

I would like to maintain these guidelines to show Homestead and FARA that we are not only drifters but we need to look the part too. If we are looked at by future sponsors we need to be well presented and well spoken. With that said I hope I can encourage people to look there best at homestead for future sponsors to take you seriously.

Any questions or concerns please pm me

IMPORTANT SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

tertechfdc020109-1-41.jpg

Hot on the heels of the last FARA event, WOOO PRS!! Entertainment is proud to announce 3 special guest superstars scheduled to appear at the upcoming FARA Drift Demo. Hailing from the northern lands of the Sunshine State, Harri Tervola, Bill Sherman, and Rob Fleming are packing up and hitting the highway to unleash their FDC judging powers upon those chosen to drift at the Homestead-Miami Speedway. Expect a battle like you've never seen before as the chosen ones drift to the death in front of the FDC judges in conditions many are calling, "The most sun you can have with your pants on!" Who's cuisine shall reign supreme!? Who will come out on top when the smoke settles!? Who will be the first to pass out from dehydration!? Find out on June 7th!!

Moe

Last edited:
werd!!!! ill def. be there moe.

and bill, FDC doesnt fail, drivers in the FDC fail to commit!

Damn!!!
Pimp Ass Website!!!

Yeah I'm gonna make that my sig!!!!

The stig should be ready soon.

I also have updated the drivers list.

I think 16 drivers is good enough but if I can find more space and drivers I will change it again.

Again to the drivers listed if you think you can not make it or do wnat to be part of this event Please contatc me

Moe

Back
Top Bottom