Homestead Fara Drift Demos April 5th

I had a blast today, fun times and excellent driving by everyone..I have a few videos but to tired to do anything.

Moe thanks again for the opportunity and whoever I tandemed with "Baller TIMES"

oh..and big thank you to FARA!

I have no words to describe how awesome this event was.

From the race cars to the Nissan GT-R'S in the 1/8 of the mile to the 5 car tandem and even the MP class drivers. I had a blast, I saw excellent drifting.... I saw some epic moments (If you were there then you know what I'm talking about: D) All I can say right now is that this first event was a success.

I want to thank FARA for giving the opportunity to host an event of this nature. This was my first time hosting an event; I couldn't have done it with out help from some very special individuals. I want to thank Tim for all your help and supporting me and guiding me on this event. I want to thank for all the guys that brought out there RHD cars to the event. I can't forget to mention the most important people on this event. “THE DRIFTERS". Sean, Bill, Raffi, Juan, Marc and Bert... You guys left your mark at Homestead.

I want to thank these individuals for putting up a heck of a show. I couldn't contain the excitement to see one great run after another. I wanted to get the crowd going and make the drifters happy, so I gave the people and the drivers what they wanted. I hope for those of you that came out to support the drifters have enjoyed this crazy show.

I'm defenetly going to push for more track time and a tire changer. I hope that the next one more drivers get the opportunity to slide this amazing track.

Thank you Sfldrifters,

Moe

the guy in the burgundy s13 tore it up i think it's juan but i'm not sure. I watched the road racers watch you guys drifting and you can tell that they really respect what you guys did out there. i was talking with one of the guys and he described it as " going straight at a wall and right when your going to hit the wall you turn" he then followed it with a " those guys are fucking crazy.. lol it was a good time and really fun to watch.

Had a great time, thanks Moe, Tim and everyone!

Ill nail the west-bound entry next time even If I gotta enter at 90mph to make it happen.

Last edited:
Had a great time, thanks Moe, Tim and everyone!

Ill nail the west-bound entry next time even If I gotta enter at 90mph to make it happen.

x2 i never figured out the west side up hill i was dreaming about what i was doing wrong last night and i think i got it

Thank you Moe, PRS, Tim, and FARA for some awesome time!!!
I had a blast and the tandem runs were fire! :bigthumbu
I rly hope we can go back soon.
thanks to all the wonderfull media peeps for helping us look like rockstars

the guy in the burgundy s13 tore it up i think it's juan but i'm not sure. I watched the road racers watch you guys drifting and you can tell that they really respect what you guys did out there. i was talking with one of the guys and he described it as " going straight at a wall and right when your going to hit the wall you turn" he then followed it with a " those guys are fucking crazy.. lol it was a good time and really fun to watch.
oh man thats awesome thanks :bigthumbu

this was a great event.....moe good job....drifters all put on a great show....very fun to watch...the spectators that were road racers were definitly impressed....i listened to the same type of comments as Mad cow....guys were like..."thats fucking crazy " and "those guys are good"
great to see....and the "parade laps" were bad ass...i got up to like 130 several times on the front and back stretch :)
i want a track rat now :)

you guys did great !! and lol listen to everybody when juan is like inches from the 86 lol :p.. tthe only thing bad in homestead is having the metal fence lol.. i will develop today the pics and post them here too.

Back
Top Bottom