Homestead FARA demo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to thank the 4 drivers that showed up to the demo.
Bill
Josh
Bert
Red

Thanx for putting a show to everyone and thanx for being consistant with the events

Unfortunally we had some drivers not make it today. Most of them couldn't make it becuase of personal reasons, not being able to bring the vehicle, not having a race suit and some blew their engine the night before.

I know things happen and we can not control future events. but I'm forced now to put stricter regulations for drivers that are going to drift future events on Homestead.

I'm going to make some rules mandatory from now on to avoid issues or mis understandings by now adding the following rules in order for you to drift at FARA.

*ALL DRIVERS must show up between 8 am and 10 am. to obtain a pit space.

failure to do so if they are no pits available to you, you will be away from your group and will be changing tires in front of the pit area.

I get there Friday and seperate our pits for the event on Sunday .If when the event happens Sunday and after a certain time they are not being used, the event staff has a right to claim the empty pits to be used by other drivers.

* Drivers must be teched at least 1 hour pior to the demo.

Failure to do so, YOU WILL NOT DRIFT!!!!!! ( NO EXCEPTIONS).

I get there pretty early, I shouldn't be waiting for drivers to arrive at the last minute. You don't get there early you don't drift.

* Drivers will not be added to the list until they meet all requierments.

No more " I'll get my cage in this week". "I allready bought my suit and will have it for the event". Until you prove me you have the proper suit, helmet, gloves, shoes and roll cage, I will not add you to the list and give the opportunity to someone else.

*There will be a DEADLINE FOR THE LIST!!!! List of drivers and media will be summited 2 days before the event.

I will not add or change the list once is summited . You must confirm your attendance ( do not wait to the last day for me to add you to the list).

Media will now have to show credentials!!!!! ( Pictures of the event will have to be summited 3 days after the event).

This event was good but need to see more drivers come on for the FREE TRACK time. I know some of you live far and can't make it to these events. But now I will try my best to set up a event a Homestead pretty soon.

You feedback on the event is greatly appriciated

Moe

Last edited:
Demo was gay ass fuck! Gotta give it to Fink and Bert good shit.. I think the requirements for the demo are strict at the end of the day its just a demo..

Demo was gay ass fuck! Gotta give it to Fink and Bert good shit.. I think the requirements for the demo are strict at the end of the day its just a demo..

yea its just a demo but its exposure for the sport meng... we need good publicity more then anything if we want it to grow in the south here

yea its just a demo but its exposure for the sport meng... we need good publicity more then anything if we want it to grow in the south here

Understandable, but the problem is that the people doing the drifting don't have the budget to make it look presentable.

So either A-) We find drifters with money to keep their cars running good and presentable or B-) We get someone with money to provide to drifters to make it good and presentable.

Moe, I don't really agree with what you are doing here. If a demo wasn't successful, why are you making it even harder on the drifters to make it successful?

I'll just leave that out there so I don't have to explain all my points.

Went over board Moe. Need to relax with the regulations, making it harder than it seems.

glad there werent people spinning out at the demo lol

This shit is stricter than D1 Grand prix

Last edited:
Understandable, but the problem is that the people doing the drifting don't have the budget to make it look presentable.

So either A-) We find drifters with money to keep their cars running good and presentable or B-) We get someone with money to provide to drifters to make it good and presentable.

Moe, I don't really agree with what you are doing here. If a demo wasn't successful, why are you making it even harder on the drifters to make it successful?

I'll just leave that out there so I don't have to explain all my points.

The rules are only to make the drivers aware that is a demo at Homestead, Not "Showup whenever I feel like it demo". I save pits for you guys.. you loose them and we have no pits. You don't call me the night before to get a media pass, you don't call me the night before to be added to the drifters list, and sure as hell forget to call me to confirm your attendace. I have to call you the day of the event, which is a a free demo to get your ass out of bed.... Where is the profesionalizim there?

If you can't have the car ready before hand and make sure you can make it don't give me false promises...

glad there werent people spinning out at the demo lol

This shit is stricter than D1 Grand prix

Don't worry if it keeps up I'll let you guys do self tech!!!!!!

Last edited:
if my driving was up to par you know damn well i would have been driving today!

and you can texh my car all you want...hell make love to the damn thing for all i care just remember to give it a kiss goddbye after you have done your womanly duties on it

Went over board Moe. Need to relax with the regulations, making it harder than it seems.

I'm only making people more resposible to come early to the events... How's that harder on the drivers??? You wanna drive and come an hour before to drift???. You drift for one hour.. done? Pick up and go home....

if my driving was up to par you know damn well i would have been driving today!

and you can texh my car all you want...hell make love to the damn thing for all i care just remember to give it a kiss goddbye after you have done your womanly duties on it

I'll spank it tooo... lol

Last edited:
We know some people can back themselves up Rodd. But there some people that don't grow balls to call the guy that gives them the privilege to slide and tell him they cant go. But then at the end they want Moe to go out of his way to put them on the list. Lets not forget its not your faces, but its Moe face and his nose, that the people from FARA look at, for the positives and the negatives.

man i cannot wait for the day i get to drive on tracks like homestead n such. ill be there 3 hours early n shit. i always early anyways!

yes Moe you can spank it all you want but just be gentle

We know some people can back themselves up Rodd. But there some people that don't grow balls to call the guy that gives them the privilege to slide and tell him they cant go. But then at the end they want Moe to go out of his way to put them on the list. Lets not forget its not your faces, but its Moe face and his nose, that the people from FARA look at, for the positives and the negatives.

Thank you for understanding.. I really mean that.

If you don't show up.. is not sfldrifters.com or the drivers that have to face FARA when I'm telling them I have X amount of drivers listed.. Then they go: Wait a minute... what happen to the drivers???

man i cannot wait for the day i get to drive on tracks like homestead n such. ill be there 3 hours early n shit. i always early anyways!

yes Moe you can spank it all you want but just be gentle

I'm affraid I can't do that... I'm like a Bill Fisher lol I cause a loud echo:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
Its a demo that's all not a D1 or FD event. if you want media or a sponsorship go somewhere else and get it. Erick does have a point why make it soo strict when in reality its not? Rodd is just getting annoying..

We all know if you would qualify to drive at Homestead you would there's no point in posting the same thing in 10 different ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom