Homeboy gets Pwn3d on Myspace.com

LowRisksCC MA47

Wrong wheel parked.
Driver
Sorry guys, video is gone. The guy corrected his wrong doings...."SO I THINK" So for now the video is taken down. If he re-posts on TJ bandwith again...Im going to plaster him all over the net :D
PLZ Delete thread!!! NO need for it to be here anymore.

Last edited:
Like Batman and Robin :rolleyes: Rocky and Bullwinkle. The fantasic four...but missing 2 members. Yea dude...we rock. :D

kwkouki said:
LMAO, we ****ing rock as a duo!

goddamn street racers!
Lets just make it clear.....
THE ONLY REASON THIS WAS DONE WAS BECAUSE IT WAS HOSTED ON KWKOUKI'S BANDWITH! We want this video plastered all over the net! Just not on Tj's bandwith, it costs monay which we would rather put into cameras and our cars rather than bandwith for someones site. I didn't want to do it, well I did in a way, but it had to be done guys. Im sorry. I want SFLdrifters.com to be well known across the nation to be the home of the best drifters on the east coast, I want you guys in the videos to get noticed and get sponcers so MAYBE you can compete with greazy. I want every one to get into Formula D. I want all this, but it comes down to the money....and with a wife/accountant as good as TJ's....there is no getting around it guys. I truley am sorry we had to do this....that is if anyone cares. For once....Im not just talking crap.

damn i hate i cant watch anything at this library i need to get fricken internet at my house

Im going to toot my own horn here, I made the damn thing...spent an hour or so going over it and over again *kept getting new ideas* and it still makes me bust out laughing.

Back
Top Bottom