home of the 240sx

RipthatE

Spectator
has anyone bought a 240 from there?

whats your take on them?

im looking for a 240 and i just wanna know if its worth going there....

naw dude dont buy from them. All there shit is overpriced and run down. I got a kouki hood from them for 350 and it wasnt in the bestcondition. Im sure theyre cars are the same thing. better off looking for something off of someone who wont rip you off. Good luck though

ive gone there, and i see cars in good condition. some may be a tad overpriced but they have good cars from what i have seen

if u havent experienced drift tax. you should go there. from my experience.....

10 bux for A side marker.
40 bux for the little trim that goes around the AC vents

street , why do you hate miami get low so much?..... so he has a sticker with his forum name.... so what?

street , why do you hate miami get low so much?..... so he has a sticker with his forum name.... so what?

i hate him cuz he doesnt have all his wheel studs and if he doesnt have them next time he wants to slide countyline he wont be allowed! :eek:

i hate him cuz he doesnt have all his wheel studs and if he doesnt have them next time he wants to slide countyline he wont be allowed! :eek:

ive been driving for a while with 3 studs my wheel has not fallen off ... and dont worry they will be on for this coming skid pad dan... :bigthumbu :cool:

ya there cars are garbage

at least i go to the track and slide my garbage .. (not saying that u don't slide)

Last edited:
ive been driving for a while with 3 studs my wheel has not fallen off ... and dont worry they will be on for this coming skid pad dan... :bigthumbu :cool:

has nothign to do with wheels falling off, peoples wheel can fall off with 20 wheel studs if the they dont use the right wheels.

has nothign to do with wheels falling off, peoples wheel can fall off with 20 wheel studs if the they dont use the right wheels.

ah ok well ill have all 4 studs and nuts on my car for skid pad dont worry dan..

Back
Top Bottom