Holy hell. Direct note access.

this could make any shitty person sound good... ashame really... but this could bring some interesting sounds to the dance scene

thats pretty cool. It will take a while to catch on though. And I don't know how well that would work with large ensemble recordings like a large band or an orchestra, which are always a pain to record. It does kinda suck that natural talent doesnt mean as much anymore.

damn that shit is awesome, but yeah talent doesnt mean shit with something like that.

this is true but if you really think about it, thats amazing. Im not into recording or anything at all, i just listen to music and this even captures my attention. its crazy what they can do these days

I wonder what happens with copyright laws. Say you take a a copyrighted guitar solo, sample it, then use this program to alter it.

Bad ass!!!!!!!!!!!

I am an audio engineer, I can assure you that most bands will still suck even with this program. Cause like everything else if the person behind the programs sucks so will the music it spits out.

I was hoping to get your opinion on this rob.

I think its really bad ass from a producer/engineer pov too. I would love to get my hands on this program asap.

Yea I fell yea Tony.

I'm really curious on how it works. The fact that it can record overlapping tones and separate them is amazing.

Back
Top Bottom