Hockey (roller) Deerfield beach who's down?

PB&J

//HELLA-FLUSH\\
Driver
just started playing roller hockey again after 6 years. me and phil starterd goin to open hockey at the sports mall complex. wanted to know if anyone eles is down togo aswell.

-every wed. from 9:30pm to midnight. its $10 but no really pays.
- sw10th street and powerline rd.

theres always atleast 2 goalie(including myself) and about 10-15 players so we get good games goin.

Damn i sold ALL my equipment about a month ago. If i can get my homeboy to let me borrow his stuff im down to play.

it sucks i sold my goalie equipment years ago.

i also cant believe gay ass phil never told me about this

im only from canada and i played hockey for only 10years

geez!

im down tho

it sucks i sold my goalie equipment years ago.

i also cant believe gay ass phil never told me about this

im only from canada and i played hockey for only 10years

geez!

im down tho

phil told me u played too. yeah i had togo diggin through the attic to find all my goalie gear. its a little tight(the girdle) but it works for now. just gonna get back in shape and then join the league.

i have a full set of foward gear if someone needs too!

ive gots gear

theres a hockey store (play it again sports) on sample heading west, right before coralridge dr. on the left side of the street. u can get used skates for cheap

ive gots gear

theres a hockey store (play it again sports) on sample heading west, right before coralridge dr. on the left side of the street. u can get used skates for cheap

I live right there off of 110th. How much u think skates go for?

What other stores is the play it again near?

thats it, oh incredible ice (sample and sawgrass express way) have gear but mostly ice hockey shit

besides for that nothing close, theres a place in davie and lake worth.

dude im so down... be a crazy trip but iwould like to come down and play... havent played in about a year but i been playing for about 7 years.. im deff down

i play naked so idk

just started playing roller hockey again after 6 years. me and phil starterd goin to open hockey at the sports mall complex. wanted to know if anyone eles is down togo aswell.

-every wed. from 9:30pm to midnight. its $10 but no really pays.
- sw10th street and powerline rd.

theres always atleast 2 goalie(including myself) and about 10-15 players so we get good games goin.
i will wear my penguins jersey just for you : )

Last edited:
^ lol...hell yea, I am proud to say I learn how to play badass hockey from figure skating...don't make me cut you fool!

Back
Top Bottom