HIN Miami September 29th

hey guys im promoting for hot import nights happening september 29th over at the miami beach convention center. theres gonna be awesome cars, stuff and of course beautiful models. anyone that wants to go and wants a discount of their ticket message me or leave a comment here and i will be more then happy to send you my promo code for $5 dollars off of your ticket. dont miss out on this awesome event!!

HIN_MIAMI_2012b.jpg

Shit was weak this year. I got banned from the HIN facebook page just for saying "it wasnt as good as it was back in 06" lol

Shit was weak this year. I got banned from the HIN facebook page just for saying "it wasnt as good as it was back in 06" lol

i agree man. i went for the first time in 2007 and that shit was crazy fun, went in 08 still had a blast didnt go again til last year and it was lame, then they said it was going to be revamped and stuff so i got hyped.. put my car in the show and it was kind of a let down.. im deff going to write to them and i doubt that will make a difference but still its worth a try

i agree man. i went for the first time in 2007 and that shit was crazy fun, went in 08 still had a blast didnt go again til last year and it was lame, then they said it was going to be revamped and stuff so i got hyped.. put my car in the show and it was kind of a let down.. im deff going to write to them and i doubt that will make a difference but still its worth a try

you can write to them but they will more than likely take it down. I was polite with my response and even then they still took it down and removed my posting privileges from their page lol

Back
Top Bottom