HIDs

Which rating should i go with,

Votes: 6 50.0%

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

Dayrizzii

Driver
Ok guys here is the deal, im looking to get my HID kit in the next week or soo and im not sure if i should go with 6k or 8k ratings. I want them to be bright but have some blue tint to them but just not too blue. I want to be able to stand out when im riding next to a BMW or a Acura TL or something like that. What do you guys suggest? What HIDs are you guys running in your cars? any info and pics would be grately appriciated,

thanks in advance,

Dayron,

well i cant relly post pix now the point and shoot camra comes out fucked up when shined with the HID's

but anyway my brother has his top lights 8k's and they look good its not too bright but not too blue.. thats just my opinion.

thanks for your vote man, im just trying to figure out what i really want before i buy them, i found out that pics dont really help because of what you just said. but ohh well i least i get an idea.

i say 8k its bright and has that nice hint of blue, looks sick. ill be going 8k when i get some extra cash

8K is dimmer IIRC. The brightness drops off.

You will not have te BMW/Acura look. The reason they look different in all those car is because the material of the lens each of those cars use. Make sure you AIM them down and not up like all the prick Civic/Rice drivers.

+1 ^^^, i hate that too man,

but thanks for the help guys, i think what imma do is get 8ks for my lows and 6ks for my high beams, and besides the only time when i use the highs are in the highway when im aline or in a very very dark road.

I had 6k gives you a good view when driving and looks great, as for 8k if you ask me there more for looks not as bright when driving but they look mad sexy.

Back
Top Bottom