Hi my name is VAS

welcome vas. here at slfd we embrace teh gheys and we're glad you decided to finally come out about it, they say coming out is the hardest but most important first step to loving ones self. much love, ;)

Last edited:
Dammit. I guess this is what happens when Harri knows your password...

Btw harri, this is in the wrong section NOOB.

Ps: for the record, I love the pussy.

Ps: for the record, I love the pussy.

^^^^^^ LOL^^^^^
Likes Pussies I guess he means sissy type boys.
I'm happy that Vaseline finally came clean with his sexuality even though everyone allready knew. Even his girlfriend (which is just a cover) said that he only puts in the rear section never even touched the front side. LMAO!!
Be Proud and join the navy!!!!!

No, this is not serious guy. Harri got my password and thought it would be funny to make this thread under my name. :boring:

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

And I love how you pussies will talk shit in the tags but not in person. Let one of you jit fucks say somethin about my gf in person.. fuck, my gf is more involved in the drifting community than a good 90% of this forum.

Fuckin children in this place is rediculous..

No, this is not serious guy. Harri got my password and thought it would be funny to make this thread under my name. :boring:

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

And I love how you pussies will talk shit in the tags but not in person. Let one of you jit fucks say somethin about my gf in person.. fuck, my gf is more involved in the drifting community than a good 90% of this forum.

Fuckin children in this place is rediculous..

Just learn to ignore them and they won't bother you . There just kids who hide behind the interweb and usually get bullied so they feel better airing out on here:gayfight:

i happen to think his gf is pretty awesome... but yeah vas a bunch of faggots on here, and the tags are just ridiculous!

Back
Top Bottom